X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did dpops biggest trout weigh?

Comment

7.4 I think
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

7.8 , It was a pig for sure!
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by stingray View Post
          Hey Coe, where's that cute Blondie ...U know the Bartender …lol!
          "Georgina"? She was a great help!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Torque View Post
            Impressive fish everyone.

Coe, great job organizing and managing the tournament. Judging by the turnout and the smiles, I'll say you are doing one hell of a job.
            Thank you very much. I know I didn't get to chat with everyone and I was bouncing around between everything so if didn't get to talk with you or shake your hand I apologize.

Comment

If you did not get your captains bag I am planning on holding a club meeting this Friday 6PM @ Hooters on the Gulf Fwy Frontage Rd @ Nasa Road 1.

You can also pick up your captains bags in person I live & work in Houston Galleria area so I can meet you in the area if need be. I will also bring the bags to the meeting.

Please PM me with your team name and/or to make arrangements for pickup.

Comment

Congratulations DPOP, very impressive and without a boat. I think I'm selling mine now. Also another great showing by Havens/Renteria, they have been either 1st. or 2nd in the trout tournaments this winter.

Comment

Some, were asking here are the 2010 results: http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/sho...ourney-Results

Popovich beat last year's first place winner by almost 3.5lbs!

I knew we would have better results this year, last year you can remember when parts of West Bay froze over a week before the tournament.

Comment

It was great to see everyone, nice fish everyone and I want to congratulate anyone who released their fish to fight another day.

dPOP, heck of a girl!!! Nice to see it swim away.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Way to go DPop!! Gald that you got em solo, I probably would have said no to that spot for a tournament. Haha. Only you would find that fish in there..

Congrats to John and Eric as well. Been on top of every leader board this season!!

Great turnout Coe!! Looks like this thing is growing.
                      http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Wow, Dpop! That sow was Huge!!! Way to catch'em wading! I think I must need to find a new place to walk in!!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Man another top class tourney hosted by WEA... What a great turn out with some solid stringers weighed in... Congrats the DPop on 18.5 lb stringer... The young ones from Lake Jackson were on the big girls as well... They would have taken it if they would have bought a watch with the money they won last weekend... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                            Way to go DPop!! Gald that you got em solo, I probably would have said no to that spot for a tournament. Haha. Only you would find that fish in there..

Congrats to John and Eric as well. Been on top of every leader board this season!!

Great turnout Coe!! Looks like this thing is growing.
                            Missed you out there yesterday Steve, no excuses now for our April 23 Blackjack Tournament
                            Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 30, 2011, 12:02 PM. Reason: Forgot smilie :-)

Comment

where's the picture of the Flag????????

Comment

Haha great stringer dpop... Yeah we will have to buy a four wheel drive while we are at it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X