2011 FWE Big Trout Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chandler View Post
    Haha great stringer dpop... Yeah we will have to buy a four wheel drive while we are at it lol
    Chandler, you needed to borrow my rig bro, I didn't see your final weight because I was busy writing out the checks but congrats on a great day your really on the fish!

Let me know when you need a ride I'll come pick you up

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Congrats dpop and all who fished.That is a nice trout dpop.Also to chandler,thanks for keeping the the trout tournament interest going for the younger generation.Yall will be a force to be reckoned with for a long time.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Looks like everyone had a great time. Congrats to the winners and especially the releases.

Comment

Great tournament and some great catches. Congrats to the winners.
          sigpicAndrew Dykes
          www.AndcoConstruction.com
          AndrewDykes@AndcoConstruction.com
          281-850-2897

Comment

As always, great tournament Coe. Congrats Daniel for scoring a winner!

Comment

If you didn't pick up your captains bag we are having a club meeting this Friday at Hooters on the Gulf Fwy Frontage Road @ Nasa Road 1 6PM-9PM. I will be bringing them up there for pickup.

Comment

Sorry I didn't make the weigh-in, but congrats to all the folks that found some solid fish! Thanks for putting it all together, Coe and helpers!
                Last edited by gsb; January 30, 2011, 10:57 PM. Reason: typo
                Scott
                "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Congrats to all that fished the tourney!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Here are some more photos shared with us by Paul from Texas Sports Action

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3429.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	553896 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3414.JPG
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	553895 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3427.JPG
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	553894 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3459.JPG
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	553893
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3456.JPG
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	553892

Comment

Thanks everyone! Glad I was able to find some water that was holding a few good ones. Awesome job Coe for putting on a great tournament.

Comment

Congrats again dpop, you deserved that one. Mighty fine stringer in those conditions. Thanks Coe for all the time and effort to put on such an event, we had really good time and look forward to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Havens View Post
                          Congrats again dpop, you deserved that one. Mighty fine stringer in those conditions. Thanks Coe for all the time and effort to put on such an event, we had really good time and look forward to the next one.
                          Thanks guys, excellent stringer & great job on nailing a 21" trout exactly! We look forward to seeing Team Havens / Renteria for our Blackjack Tournament

Comment

Working...
                          X