West End Anglers 2011 Charity BBQ Cook Off - March 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B&P View Post
    Coe, I will be calling you today. Meat N the Hole is paid as of last night. Roger, I will see you next Wednesday and have the $$$ for the logo on the shirt. But did you need the logo before then? We forgot to cover that yesterday evening. Let me know. Meat N the Hole team email going out this morning. Calling Team Marsh, I need an email for Brett I have a pdf I need to send ya' and coordinate a plan. Shoot me a pm.

BTW, My spawn will be there. I intend to work their little tails off. So by all means bring your kids and the neighbor kid's esp. on Saturday. Friday will be kinda iffy, mine will be there for a while on Friday to help with set up and getting me a cold beer when mine runs out. See ya'll from the podium.
    WTH B&P.........Well do you like our sign!!!!??? You ungreatfull bastage!!! I got a splinter & ran out of beer while making it!

Comment

Anyone wishing to put their logo or company name on the shirt please just send me an e-mail with your digital logo in EPS or PSD format for screen printing a JPEG really will not work we can get it to but the colors just aren't there like they are in a vector file.

coe(at)fishwestend.com
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by PBD539 - Shoal Patrol View Post
        WTH B&P.........Well do you like our sign!!!!??? You ungreatfull bastage!!! I got a splinter & ran out of beer while making it!
        You need to CTFD bro'. Only part of the sign(which looks great) missing was the part where it should read "Champs". As far as the splinter goes you need to be careful when handling your wood. You get an infection and the wife-o may get torqued. IF you really ran out of beer that would be your dam fault for being short sighted.

Comment

here ya go
          brett@3rdcoastmetalworks.com
          im curious to what you could be sending me..

Originally posted by B&P View Post
          Coe, I will be calling you today. Meat N the Hole is paid as of last night. Roger, I will see you next Wednesday and have the $$$ for the logo on the shirt. But did you need the logo before then? We forgot to cover that yesterday evening. Let me know. Meat N the Hole team email going out this morning. Calling Team Marsh, I need an email for Brett I have a pdf I need to send ya' and coordinate a plan. Shoot me a pm.

BTW, My spawn will be there. I intend to work their little tails off. So by all means bring your kids and the neighbor kid's esp. on Saturday. Friday will be kinda iffy, mine will be there for a while on Friday to help with set up and getting me a cold beer when mine runs out. See ya'll from the podium.

Comment

BOOM!

If any one has any questions like, "Is this money really going to Shriners Hospital?"

Here is proof that it is.

Mr. Robinison,
            Use of SHC name and logo as beneficiary is approved.
            Thank you for your continued support.

A.J. Pasmas MBA
            Corporate Fundraising Coordinator
            Shriners Hospitals for Children

I will have the formal letter in a couple days.

Comment

Me and the wife want to show up and eat.lol Maybe we can help with something and like to meet some of you guys. Let me know if I can do something. I am almost positive we are coming up for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Me and the wife want to show up and eat.lol Maybe we can help with something and like to meet some of you guys. Let me know if I can do something. I am almost positive we are coming up for the weekend.

Cool like i said on your vacation thread over there ya'll can stay at the house because i'm piching a tent at the camp to err guard the beer!lol
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Wife, friends, and myself will be there. Looking to buy a few BBQ plates and some other eats. Also wouldn't mind getting a few beers in the process...

Comment

Wish I could make it but March 19th is the wifes birthday. The Sunday following we are headed to Gorda for a week. Don't think I can talk/scam my way into being there...LOL

Comment

Guys I won't be making it either other than I might show up after working nights and share a early morning drink before bed if anyone is still up. Plus I'll season the beans just like last time, that way Gilly at least has another chance!
                      Also, I still have serving containers and fork, knife packs from last year to use...and I want to purchase plates for work that night....this will equal donations!
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

ElCarnicero is in! Tiny I dropped the check in the mail on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarnicero View Post
                          ElCarnicero is in! Tiny I dropped the check in the mail on Saturday!
                          awwwww hellll we got the grand champion in da house!! welcome over bro!!!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Looking at getting a couple of bands, we have a nice band that I want to get for Saturday but the price may be a factor. I already have one scheduled if your interested in helping out or know someone give me a shout.
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

WE Are plannning to donate at yalls cooker bro. You got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                                WE Are plannning to donate at yalls cooker bro. You got it.
                                Thanks Allen!
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X