heck of a night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heck of a night

Wife left to go to the mother of all garage sales, and left me with the kids. THat's when trouble started.

Bathed the 2 year old, and was reading him a story when the 6 year old girl comes busting in. She informs me that she tripped over the dog and he bit his tounge. She said blood was going everywhere. Peanut followed shortly. When I got a hold of him, his face was splattered with blood and he looked like he had been eating a fresh kill somewhere nearby! Wow!

Threw him in the tub, and the 2 year old makes a break for and runs downstairs. 6 year old can't find a rag so i pick the dripping dog up and run him out back. drip drip drip drip. maybe carpet was a bad idea.

Anyway, i put him out and got him some water then rounded up short man and put him to bed. of course when i checked on the dog, his water bowl looked like the aftermath of a shark attack.

I texted my wife, and she replies that she had a preminition when she left that somebody was going to fall and there was blood everywhere. Don't mess with that woman! She has powers the we cannot explain.

Here is the victim's photo, during happier times.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	peanut.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	568644

Good news is that the bleeding has almost stopped, and I didn't lose either kid. Yet.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Dang, that sounds like an evening for Cabo Wabo! Have limes, will travel
    Those little dogs take a beating don't they? Ours just got stepped on and then she ran into the wall trying to get away. Nothing a fist full of milkbones can't fix Scott, get'r done!

Comment

Stories like these make me wonder if I want kids. It seems worth it in the end. :P
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Your a better man then me, don't know how you handled that one!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sorry dude, but LOL! (At the last statement)

Comment

AAAHH! Parenthood. Don't cha love it! LOL Glad all turned out ok.

Comment

Wow! Way to go! Of course it happens when the wife's gone..
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I probably would have gotten mixed up and put kids outside and dog in bed.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

x2 on that!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

lol Scott. Hopefully you guys are tearing them up today.

Comment

Dang ain't parenting fun?? I just send the grandkids home.
                      Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

...i have no kids of my own...

and with these stories... i dont think i'll want any for a little while longer lol

Glad to know everything got worked out though!!!

-Marco

Comment

I remember those days. LOL. Now I got a 12 year that thinks she can just get in the truck and drive down to Niko's to get a Dr. Pepper when she wants. Suddenly the golf cart is second rate. Kids are cool; but they don't come with a receipt to take 'em back.

Comment

Scott thats some funny chit right there... But it does remind me of the time I caught the family cat on a topwater... LOL What a mess that was, I have never had a reel smoke like that before... LOL By far the best fight I have ever had...
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

LMAO Keith!
                              Scott
                              "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                              X