My Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Girl

Meg caught 2 reds and 2 trout throwing lures today. Mr Sandy stopped by to say hello, he had his boat loaded down with 11 5gal buckets of shell. Making a reef for his pet oyster's.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mikes photos 2 077.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	568885Click image for larger version

Name:	mikes photos 2 082.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	568884

Way to get her on some fish, and on artis too!

I didn't know Sandy was an oyster farmer.

Comment

Nice!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Impressive!
        "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Very nice and congrats to the little lady!! WTG

Comment

Very nice.WTG young lady and WTG dad.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Way to go, dad! Tell Meg that I still haven't caught a keeper red (dagnabbit)!
                Also, I really appreciate the heart warming story of Sandy looking after his pets. Coachlaw is just too good to be true!!

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Also, I really appreciate the heart warming story of Sandy looking after his pets. Coachlaw is just too good to be true!!
                  Kind of like the walrus and the clams from Alice in Wonderland?

Comment

Precisely!
                    Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                    Kind of like the walrus and the clams from Alice in Wonderland?
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

picture says it all

Comment

A big congrats to Meg! Yeah Yan, I've got oystering in my blood. (That's why I gave you a hard time for opening oysters with a hammer) My great grandfather was an oysterman from Croatia. That's how I got into the whole fishing camp thing. These aren't for eating though, I'm cultivating them for their ecological benefits. It's illegal to oyster in the bayou, so once I place them, they stay. So I guess they really are my pets. I will be doing a lot of oystering next winter once I get my sport boat oyster license. I've got my great grandfather's tongs and TRP 150 is working on copying them.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

We looked for ya' on Saturday afternoon when we passed by on the way to Blockade Runners. Good job on the plastic; I guess some of those tips I told ya' are paying off.

Comment

That is what it is all about! I can't wait to be able to see my son catchin' topwater reds!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                            X