No announcement yet.

Sunburn itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Long Sleeved, FWE TShirt-oh, that's the preventative measure-nevermind.

Try some aloe vera and lidocaine. About three times blistered is all ya need to get a "worry case" of skin cancer-cover up and use sunscreen!! Skin cancer is no fun and DEADLY!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Let us know what works.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

The best thing to put on a sun burn is aloe vera. Using it straight from the plant is even better. I buy the large container and keep it in the frig. Mix aloe vera with a lotion. This will heal the burn and also moisturize the skin. The dry skin is what is itchee. It will do wonders to keep from peeling. Apply it immediately after showering. You will see a big difference by the next day, and again the next. Do not use a perfumee lotion . . . vaseline intensive care is fine. Don't be afraid to ask your wives/gf's to use their face moisturizers, and mix the aloe with that, or get ur own. Depending on how bad the sun burn is, you shouldn't peel. If so, keep applying the aloe & lotion. There is a lot of lotions out there that already have aloe in them . . . it's not the same as mixing the two yourself. Don't forget to do the same on your face and keep a lip balm handy. You have to take care of your skin if you are going to play outdoors. Some of the best sun screen products to use are the sunscreens for children . . . Baby Bull Frog is the best! . . . wg

Comment

Well besides school going down south in a hurry, i've been fine. The itch has subsided and hasn't returned. I put some vinegar on a paper towel and dabbed it the other morning and it seemed to kill the itch. I have a hard time REMEMBERING sunscreen. This is my first blistering on my back, I believe, but i've had it to where it would itch like crazy. I've had blisters on my ears and that's what worries me. I noticed more blisters today on the less burned portions of the burn. I hope it doesn't go to itchin.
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
            Well besides school going down south in a hurry, i've been fine...I have a hard time REMEMBERING sunscreen...
            I hear ya
            You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Working...
            X