Not again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not again!!

A/C went out! Water line has a small leak can get this weekend get any better?!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Don't ask that. It can get worse.

Comment

bummer
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I got a new in the box window unit you can borrow if you want to. No problem.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

in town? .... I got a few AC guys numbers that might comeout today ....
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Hah! I have to go clothes shopping with my daughters (at least the stores have AC). And Coe's water leaks are plugged.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Thanks to Oleander Kayaker my water leak is a thing of the past!! You guys better give him some REP!

Comment

Come get this window unit before the game starts.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Ouch......my a/c was out Wednesday when I got dack from San Antonio.......too friggin hot!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    A/C went out! Water line has a small leak can get this weekend get any better?!
                    Well maybe you should buy a lottery ticket or something. With all this unfortunate events, some good luck is bound to come your way!
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

I have someone who can come help Coe !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That suxks Coe!I hate it when Murphy just keeps slamming the door in your face.I wish the A/C in Red Beach Buggy was fixed........Martin you reading this pm me bro!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

It was the capacitor. Replace & A/C working again

Comment

Can you say COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now you can feel it brother!
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Glad u are chilling coe and the perras are happy!!
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X