Orvis!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orvis!!!!!

I love the store and my guide card but I recently had to go in and turn my waders in. I had purchased an expensive pair of breathable waders (camo) for duck hunting. The boot ended up failing on me after 6 years. 4 years of the waders life was spent in its original packaging. 2 years wade fishing & hunting. I abused them beyond belief!

The waders / breathable material never failed on me. The rubber boot did

Well I made it through the end of teal season and sent them in. $30 for warranty repair. I was contacted yesterday. Unfortunately the waders are unrepairable and past the typical life expectancy.

Orvis, being the great company that they are, contacted me and told me I had a brand new pair heading my way & refunded my $30! Now that's customer service!!!

Thanks Orvis!!!
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; October 7, 2011, 11:41 AM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Wow, that is great Coe. I like Orvis, but my bank account doesn't care much for them-I need to check them out again-aint been in it for years.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Can't beat their warranty anywhere!! Same deal with all of theirfly rods. Gotta Say that they are a great company. Glad that you are getting brand new waders.
      http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
      X