Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad:

What's he doing to YOUR Shampoo?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
      Awesome!
      I have no pitty for older sisters.

I was in the same situation as your son. I am the youngest of 4 and the only boy.

One day I put a huge dead water roach on top of my sisters hair brush. Before she left to go try on wedding dresses I asked her if she saw anything on her brush she said " no " . I left it at that.

Later that evening when she came home she was almost in tears. While she was tring on wedding dresses one of the ladies that worked there said " You have a huge roach in your hair".

Apparently she was in such a rush she started brushing her hair and the roach had gotten tangled in her mass of hair.
      They told me that they dressed you like a barbie doll and did your hair in pigtails... Also your finger/toe nails were painted on a regular schedule...? Three times a week and Arthur kicked your arse when he came home and caught you in a pink tutu... I wouldn't start no chit, thats just what I was told...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
      X