No announcement yet.

Times Have Changed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for one of the biggest citys in the nation the chronicle does suck for sports in genral.. the galveston paper usually has pretty decent reports that i check online every now and then...
    Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
      for one of the biggest citys in the nation the chronicle does suck for sports in genral.. the galveston paper usually has pretty decent reports that i check online every now and then...
      I have to agree. The Galveston Daily News Fishing Report makes the Chronicles fishing reports look sad...
      "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
      "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

You speak the truth.

Comment

I look at this forum more than any other forum, I just don't post much. But still the best fishing site (atleast I think.) Plus most of the members know each other.
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Yes, most of us know each other, or know someone who knows that person! And this happens to be my 900th post!

Comment

You are the man Unclehandy, 007 better watch out!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ya, it's sad now. I look at it from time to time and it's really hit rock bottom from what it use to be.

I guess with the internet now though you don't really need that stuff from the paper anymore anyway.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                X