No announcement yet.

Rattlesnake... IN West Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like bounthunter said, I've never seen them in the water but saw a huge one at slp a couple years ago. Tried to run it over but missed!

Comment

Funny thing is we saw a moccasin on Sunday in the Trinity. Thing was huge too! Swimming with his head out of the water crazy how they float...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

thanks for reminding me coe i need to get pennys snake shot for dove and quail this year!
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

That thing would have got a good beating if i was still in the boat and would of seen it.

Man i hate snakes.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Coe
            I was in the boat when we ran across that snake...that pic with the hook in it is me trying to charm the snake to the side of the boat

Comment

If I see one I am catching it and putting him in an aquarium! I dont mind wrangling poisonous snakes! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                If I see one I am catching it and putting him in an aquarium! I dont mind wrangling poisonous snakes! hehehehe
                Have at it Steve Irwin.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

that's nuts. we see them all the time in east matty but never in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaSkiffin View Post
                    I ran across a rattlesnake in Chocolate last year swimming in open water and a few weeks ago saw a 4-5 ft one sunning on a bank in the channel going into Lost lake.

Several years ago my dad and I had a water mocasson fall into our boat in Halls Bayou. Scared the hell out of us until we got it out!
                    I SEEN A HUGE ONE SWIM UPON A LITTLE ISLAND AT THE MOUTH of new bayou all the birds on the island freaked out!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                    X