Water temps warm enough to wet wade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    Shoot even when its warm enough to wet wade im still wearing waders or wadeing pants.Ben ate up from them dang jellyfish to many times!
    dont be a Nancy!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Its warm. You will be fine. Good luck and man up

Comment

Hey Unclehandy-I agree, they may not have helped.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I found this really nice Texas coastal Observation Network that has weather stations located along the Texas Coast/Bays. These stations give live weather updates which include water temperatures. You probably see them if you travel the ICW. I use it quite often before I go on fishing trips. Here is the Galvestion station: http://lighthouse.tamucc.edu/overview/021

It is really cool because all you have to do is type the station number of which you desire in at the end of the address and it will pop up. For example the Baffin Station is 170.

Comment

I've seen that one before, thanks for the reminder and where I stumbled upon it the last time. Now it's in my favorites section.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I wet waded Friday behind SLP and Christmas Bay.Water is fine.No fish but warm enough.LOL.The wind had the surf and bays tore up.Decent water to about 200tards out then muddy
              NK
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Conditions

Originally posted by MELL WADER View Post
                I found this really nice Texas coastal Observation Network that has weather stations located along the Texas Coast/Bays. These stations give live weather updates which include water temperatures. You probably see them if you travel the ICW. I use it quite often before I go on fishing trips. Here is the Galvestion station: http://lighthouse.tamucc.edu/overview/021

It is really cool because all you have to do is type the station number of which you desire in at the end of the address and it will pop up. For example the Baffin Station is 170.
                Here is one that covers all of Galv bay. Just click on the location you want. Some of them are still down since Ike.

sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                X