This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bird_Dog View Post
    I will be there along with a tournament partner, also going to sign my son up for the kids division. I know of another 5 or 6 that are going to sign up that are not on the board
    Good to hear!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Just got off the phone with Tammy Peoples... who runs the restaurant upstairs.

Good news... The upstairs has no prior engagements for the 4th. So we are penciled in there for right now.

Tammy was very supportive and said that she could offer ALCOHOL! $2.50 Beers $5 Wells can offer burgers, kids menu, bbq sandwiches. etc.

We'd need to have a DJ or something****

Power is available outside, we can utilize the upstairs however very important and it will be posted in the rules...

No alcohol may be brought from upstairs to downstairs, if you have alcohol on your boat then consume it on the dock or on the boat away from restaurant

If your family would like to eat inside rather than hangout with the anglers then you'll need to make a reservation remember its 4th of July! I'm running down there Saturday to talk with Tammy about everything so hopefully we can get it all ironed out an agreement reached and be able to hold the event at a full service marina!

Will let you know more as I work out these last few details.

Comment

TOJ

Hey Coe,

Posted the latest version of the rules & regs. for the tourny in our forum hopefully boosting your entrees in any number!

Comment

Great Coe. I am gonna talk to them about my HAPL tourney just to make sure they're ready the 13th!! May see ya over there saturday.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Okay guys, please re-look at the Tournament Flyer, Download it again... Print it off what have you... I have update the location, I'm also going to be driving down Sunday and passing out flyers to all the local bait shops. Please help promote this as the proceeds all go to benefit the Flounder Restocking Efforts.

If you have any donations or items lying around the house that you wish to donate to the Silent Auction please PM me and let me know so I can add you to the list... If you have already told me you'd donate something please PM me so I can start the list

Will get all organized tonight with number of entries. Please help promote I'm going to post another link on 2COOL, TKF and ST as well!

Comment

Just ordered the trophies for the kids and 2nd & 3rd place for Trout, Redfish & Flounder for the adults. 1st place will be given a custom made metal fish (trout, red or flounder) depending upon category.

Comment

schweet... im tryn to get my brother to sign up so then ill have a boat to fish from and more beer to drink... if not ill just have to slay them in the yak with a six pack or something..
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

Trophies look good... Spoke to Roy (Boat Workz) and he is building us 3 1st place trophies for each category.

Avery's Bayside Cafe will provide alcohol & food they can do tabs w/ CC. Everything on the menu should be available.

The silent auction will be able to take payments via most major credit cards too!

Whose all in?

Were still looking for a few extra donations for the silent auction, remember all $$ earned goes to the Sea Center in Lake Jackson.

Texas Outdoors Journal will be out there, Billy StiX will have an area but Billy won't be able to make it all the way from Florida this time. Roy whose doing the trophies should be there with his metal sculptures of different saltwater fish. Saltwater Assault Guide Service have donated a wade fishing trip this will be given to the angler who brings in the largest stringer.
                  Last edited by WestEndAngler; June 12, 2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Is the trip for the heavy stringer of the angler or the team? You got the entry for Chip and I right?

Comment

Yes, I got your entry.

Heaviest stringer will obviously have to be for the team due to the fact that anglers will be pooling fish together for that obvious reason... So Teams will be awarded with the trip.

Comment

Good. Chip need to get some reward for being my fishing partner!!

Comment

Hookset Marine Gear was gracious enough to donate a complete wading setup as part of the silent auction!

We've now added the following: Wading Belt, Stringer, Shoulder Box and Hookset Hat

Comment

sweet

Comment

Still looking for silent auction items... I think were up to around 10-15 items I'd like to get a good 20. If you haven't registered for Tournament do it now!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X