Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coe, remember that Donna and I are donating the silver hand made jig head. I have it at the bay house, I just need to bring it to you. Will you be around this weekend or next?
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Coe, I just registered!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I should be... Call me on Friday we'll see... Back is still giving me fits.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Please remember to fill out the entry forms completely, you will receive a free 1 year subscription to Texas Outdoors Journal, that is why we need your full mailing address!!

Comment

Rules about the venue...

Please remember that we are not going to be downstairs... The owners for Insurance reasons can not open that area. We'll be upstairs on the patio deck, any alcohol purchased from Avery's must remain on the deck. If you have beer on your boat don't bring it upstairs...

Comment

Do we have to sign in somewhere or do we just show up at the weigh in since we are already registered? We are going to launch on the other side of the bay. I don't want to run across the bay in my rig.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

You don't have to show up before Tournament... You should regardless of what you catch come to the event because of the Silent Auction etc.

You need to have fully paid WWW.FISHWESTEND.COM your entry fee before you start fishing!

I spoke to Steve over at the bait camp in Sea Isle, he said he'll be fully stocked with shrimp, ice and those sow catching fin fish

Comment

You can sign up the day of the Tournament from 5AM - 7AM All Weigh-in & Sign-ins will be done on the deck of Avery's Bayside Cafe

Comment

How many teams do you have so far

Comment

Coe you got the payment for Chip and I right?

Comment

If you haven't registered yet and plan on doing so, please register as you'll be receiving the August issue of Texas Outdoors Journal if you register before Friday. After Friday your first issue will be September's.

Comment

still dont know about the tourney. may see if the G wants to come down at the end we still gonna do fire works at night as usuall. coe finally got 100
                          Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Coe
                            i just today got the box packed and i will ship the 3rd rod on mon also the box of assorted goodies.
                            I have included billystix long sleeve t shirts as well as short sleeve t shirts, billystix beer koozies, billystix decals and a nice big bag of sample chicken boy lures complaments of billystix and chicken boy lures, so hope you all enjoy your entire time i truly wish i could be there for the fun perhaps i can fly out some time if i can arrange to get a host for the weekend, but until then enjoy and i hope you like what i sent.
                            Stix

Comment

Appreciate all you do Billy!

Rob- Burn ban in effect... I'm not going to risk it.

Comment

If you have donations for the Silent Auction please PM me so I can get a list together.

Also, fans will be needed so if you have a good fan and don't mind us borrowing it please PM me.

Tiny- I need to get with you to get your scale...

Comment

Working...
                                X