No announcement yet.

2.17.11 - FishWestEnd Club Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going Fishing that Saturday morning!! Also I just cant get over Hooters some of the worst wings ever . Not trying to be Debbie Downner but they almost killed super spook at one meeting anjd the are just bad!! .I just aint a fast food guy!! Looking forward to a new location. Floyds would be awesome or twin peaks even Lupe tortillas jst something different!! Discounts are nice but they have limitations. Just saying.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Lupe Tortillas! Wow, that would be fabulous. The Pit Stop could be fun. But it aint my party.

Comment

I wish I could make it. I don't care about fast food, I am just there for the beer and company.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Hooters serves wings?
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Too funny Coe, that just cracked me up. They serve clams too. Hahahaha. Just as a heads 'up'.

Comment

Lupe Tortillas is a good idea, but what about Heartbreakers? They always advertise steak deals on their billboard scroller.

Comment

Working that weekend. Have fun I hope to make the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Safari6 View Post
                  What goes no on this meeting?
                  All first timers are required to bring a gallon of blue bell ice cream , five dollars in pennies ,and take a shot of tabasco sauce at the meeting
                  I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I have never heard anyone whining about Hooters before.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
                      All first timers are required to bring a gallon of blue bell ice cream , five dollars in pennies ,and take a shot of tabasco sauce at the meeting
                      What flavor?
                      "Cause we drank all the fish, and caught all the beer"

Comment

I should be able to make this one for a while!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

floyds would be cool,it is a seafood place ....would need to reserve some space on a friday for sure.crawfish vs. wings?????
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

hell yeah!
                            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Im off that day I hope to make it diet shirly temple for me lol.

Comment

Floyd's would be awesome!
                                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                                X