No announcement yet.

2.17.11 - FishWestEnd Club Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look under the product review forum, pretty sure there is a thread of peoples favorites
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I like these gatherings! Cheeseburger sliders and wings! I will most certainly make the effort!
      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        Floyd's would be awesome!

Yep!
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

i'll try to go. had a great time last time. i'll be working saturday, so i may have to leave early to get my beauty sleep. i'll have to see what's going on. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Count me in!!
            Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
            John Wayne.

Comment

Plus at least one for me. My girlfriend wants to come, and VJER may be able to make it if he's feeling up to it.

If anyone that claimed free stuff from me or anyone wants some of the free stuff still available, please respond to my Spring Cleaning post.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Put me down as a maybe. I'd love to come, but the in-laws are coming to town so I'm probably out. Never say die!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

so is it at hooters floyds twin peaks.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                    Plus at least one for me. My girlfriend wants to come, and VJER may be able to make it if he's feeling up to it.

If anyone that claimed free stuff from me or anyone wants some of the free stuff still available, please respond to my Spring Cleaning post.
                    Coach im gonna try to make it to pick up my chancletas!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbas kenner View Post
                      so is it at hooters floyds twin peaks.
                      The meeting is at Hooters.

Some members complained about Hooters. I don't get it though. It's a great place to get together. If'n you don't like the wings, get something else. They mentioned Twin Peaks, which is out because of no smoking. I've heard the place is great, but that it's always PACKED, which kind of precludes a big turnout like we've had at some meetings in the past. Never heard of Floyd's before. Maybe Coe will consider a change of venue for the next one, but we've been going to Hooters ever since I joined up here. It's kind of a tradition.

Whoever gets there first, try to grab the tables in the back near the fire exit. I should be leaving Angleton at 5:30. Hope to see y'all there.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

The meeting is at Hooters.

Some members complained about Hooters. I don't get it though. It's a great place to get together. If'n you don't like the wings, get something else. They mentioned Twin Peaks, which is out because of no smoking. I've heard the place is great, but that it's always PACKED, which kind of precludes a big turnout like we've had at some meetings in the past. Never heard of Floyd's before. Maybe Coe will consider a change of venue for the next one, but we've been going to Hooters ever since I joined up here. It's kind of a tradition.

Whoever gets there first, try to grab the tables in the back near the fire exit. I should be leaving Angleton at 5:30. Hope to see y'all there.
                        Their wings are the best thing they serve. Ive paid several $100 plus tab for me and my friends attending the meeting and would prefer to pay that somewhere else with better food.It dont matter just my two cents about where I would prefer to spend my money. I will be there tommorrow and we will have a good time!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Corndog, I'll pick ya up tomorrow. Just give me a holler after 5. Just have a bite to eat before I get there.

Comment

I may have to show up just to see this, never seen you with a woman before Sandy, Vic is always your date.
                            A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

I'm in and will give Plugger a call to see whats the dillieo.

I called him but his number that I have is out of service so I sent him a email
                              I hope he's ok.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I'll be there too Sandy. Throw my stuff in the back of the truck.
                                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X