!6 foot Flat bottom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !6 foot Flat bottom ?

Just thought I would ask around if anyone knew or has a 16 footer for sale Boat only ? I have a 25 tiller im looking to put on it .
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

I know where acouple are but still looking, theres one at Robalos.lol

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      I know where acouple are but still looking, theres one at Robalos.lol
      He got that one cheap too!

I got another one but it is fully rigged already
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yessir-thanks Chip!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Someone help this man get on the water!

Comment

My Stepdad is selling one in Pearland. It is a 1983 Alumacraft with a 25hp Evinrude on it. It runs good. I think he is asking $1,000 for it. If you are interested let me know. It would be perfect for a duck boat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00341-20110702-1432.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	556512Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00340-20110702-1432.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	556513

Comment

I'd be all over that boat in a heart beat.... Dang! I wish I didn't have so much on my plate for April.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Does the boat run and have a clean title?
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

When I was running it last year it ran great. Started on first pull everytime. It does have a clean title. My stepdad bought it new in 1983. The existing title is still in his name. It is 14ft not 16ft although it is the double wide and double deep type.

Comment

I wish I had more time too. I would love to turn it into a great little back bay Duck/Fish boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolltide View Post
                      I wish I had more time too. I would love to turn it into a great little back bay Duck/Fish boat.
                      My plan for it too...

Simple little month project then flip it. I haven't fixed any lately but had a few that I worked on & enjoyed the project.
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Mean while back at the halls of justice....

Comment

Can you find out exactly how much he wants for it?
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I have the hull-and an old mid 70's 25 hp Rude. How much beer can ya afford?
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              Mean while back at the halls of justice....
                              the raped chicken is out at glens.it might still float.
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X