No announcement yet.

!6 foot Flat bottom ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rape chicken is a 14 ,man the days we had in that thing, Robalo I need it I got a motor but I want it
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      The rape chicken is a 14 ,man the days we had in that thing, Robalo I need it I got a motor but I want it
      THE MAN said its yours how much beer you got for him??? he dont drink that taaka crap heheheheehe
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Not to rob this post I dont know where one is at but I will keep an eye out .My brother and I were sking in the diversionary back in the early eighties in my 17ft MFG w/95hp merc.My friend driving my brother riding and I was on skies, they got too close to the edge of the canal and lost control the boat flipped upside down and landed on the bank in mud we flipped it over and the steering cable had broke i held the outboard all the way back to the ramp.we had help pulling the boat back in the water from another boat.We did not tell Dad until about 10 years ago he said wait till your boys hold information from both of you.340 your and Pauls story reminded me of this one .

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
          ..."Paul" might kick my tail over this post....
          Borrowed "someone's" 25 tiller back in the early 90's and threw it in my buddies Pursuit as we GTE hands were headed up to Lake Conroe to the bosses place for the weekend.

Only hull to stick it on was a little maybe 12ft narrow flattie.

With someone sitting up front it would not fly over but damn....would run like a scalded cat! I could pass that big azzed Pursuit with the 225 no problemo!!
          We fished a bit and then ate plenty of crawfish and drank way too much.
          Was woke up at 5AM to be told that some goofballs had been impressed with how fast the boat ran and decided to take her out while I was crashed and sunk her on the river channel!
          Luckily, they were right on a bar before it dropped off deep and were able to get her started back up and back to the house.

WTF?? Who fracked with my Avatar!!!

........And Dad wondered why that old Johnson gave him so much trouble.....
          Yeah I sunk a 25 horse Johnson to the bottom of chocolate came right off Da bote
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Deano, go check it out!!
            Heck, I'll throw in a 6 pack of colt 45 to help you get it!
            If you get it, pull it straight over here and I'll get to riggin.

Comment

Comment

Oh please don't put that out here on the bayou!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone i have a 25hp motor just looking for a hull ...

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                    .....Brotherman, just saw this one posted up on CL in League City.

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/2946797890.html
                    too short he will fall outta that bote
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

i am new here, read this post. i have a 16ft extra wide flat bottom john boat i am looking to sell. it has a 1987(i think) 28hp evinrude that ran good last time i started it (battery is dead now) small center console. Boat is a 1977-78 model painted white with blue bottom. The trailer is a 2007-08 mcclain galvanized trailer in excelent shape with very few miles, new wheel bearings in 2010. i just thought those would be a good idea. if anyone looking is interested i would like to get around $1000 for it. thanks MIKE

Comment

Originally posted by txmike View Post
                        i am new here, read this post. i have a 16ft extra wide flat bottom john boat i am looking to sell. it has a 1987(i think) 28hp evinrude that ran good last time i started it (battery is dead now) small center console. Boat is a 1977-78 model painted white with blue bottom. The trailer is a 2007-08 mcclain galvanized trailer in excelent shape with very few miles, new wheel bearings in 2010. i just thought those would be a good idea. if anyone looking is interested i would like to get around $1000 for it. thanks MIKE
                        Pics please or where is the boat ?

Comment

Thats a deal Rocky !

Comment

its a 1987 28hp long shaft evinrude that ran strong last time i used it. cleaned it, ran the gas out of it and its sat for a year or so now. has small center console, the boat is (i believe) a 1977 monarch rivited hull. the rusty part that runs the stearing arm needs replacing and i have a new one just havent put it on. the floor is 1/2" or 3/4" marine plywood i have a 12volt troling motor, dont remember thrust (will push boat at 2mph with 3 ppl on board) thats maybe three years old and only been used 3 times. i wasnt gunna sell, but will let go with it for maybe $200 more. it has a small humingbird fishfinder that i got with it years ago. still works (when boat is going slow) let me know if you have any questions or you can email me gmg6800@hotmail.com MIKE
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	P4020466.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	556569Click image for larger version

Name:	P4020464.JPG
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	556568Click image for larger version

Name:	P4020465.JPG
Size:	57.7 KB