Snake Island Marsh - 7/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
    let me tell ya what you need to do...............
    Sush "Squarch"!! LOL
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Ladies ladies!!.... I feel like I'm on 2cool!!!
      Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Please keep the exact locations to yourself... I agree with the others... A lot of guys spend a lot of money to fish and find fish... They don't want it invaded by guys who don't put in the time and effort.. It's like a math quiz... Don't give away the answers... Be more vague on your locations...

Comment

clark does that mean you and me surcribe to the Obama economic fishing spot press release?kenny is my spokesperson on said subject!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I am all for great fishing reports, but when a first post on a forum is a hotspot....come on y'all know better. All those Stop potlicken stickers...

I have a six pack of beer that someone told him where those fish where...

I have spots I will take to my grave, because I am a jerk like that! Especially ones that other folks tell you about or show you.

Its like me fishing in Dawgs trout spot... I don't tell any one when I go there and slaughter them....not even dawg!

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-E View Post
              nice job wes ...
              also not cool to when your buddy tells you about an area in confidence & you put it on the WWW
              I agree, so I just follow Clark & PMSmaker around to find fish.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Surprised nobody mentioned that the "spot" doesn't really matter. You can be in that same exact spot 30 minutes from now, or a day, or a week and it will be completely different. One day you can murder 15" fish in that spot and the next day get completely skunked. People who fish a lot know that it doesn't matter if people know your spots because it probably takes years of fishing the same spot to actually learn everything about it.

Leave him alone. If he is posting up your personal spots that's one thing, talk to him personally. No need to get on the public forums and "bet beer" that someone showed him that spot when it's his first post. Snake Island Cove is well known and what's funny is that there are reports of this place in the archives, numerous ones, and will continue to be when it's located right next to the sea isle boat ramp.
                I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Somebody came from 2cool...

Comment

Awesome pics. Soft plastics or top waters?

Comment

Man don't worry about what people say here. Do what you want to do.

Comment

Pictures with landmarks in the back don't matter when the topic title tells location... Just sayin..

Comment

Nice action pictures Wes. Keep plugging.

Comment

Photo of the Week
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                            X