Topwaters and seagulls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
    If you hook one, just throw a towl over its head and then go to work. Seems to calm them down. I tired it on my wife last time she was pissed and Ohhh boy I wouldn't recommend that one.lmao!!!
    Thanks for the tips GC13. Towel over the mad bird's head is good, towel over the mad wife's head is bad.

Thanks to everyone else for the fun stories and good stuff. LOL

Comment

yes just make sure to grab their beaks they will bight...dont wanna loose that 8 dollar lure
      "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        Never caught a seagull in my life. Guess I had the wrong bait.
        they perfer topwaters.
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

That splains it. I'm a bottom bumper. Caught my share of oyster shells.

Comment

Topwaters and seagulls?

I haven't caught one simply because I can't catch any fish much less a seagull!

Comment

Topwaters and seagulls?

Originally posted by mjh View Post
              I haven't caught one simply because I can't catch any fish much less a seagull!
              C'mon Michael! This is where you should start bragging! "My PB was 29 inches." LOL!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I cast a lure and a seagull flew under my cast, it wrapped him 2 or 3 times. My son-in law told me to hold him under the water, he will get quite in a couple of minutes. I didn't want to do that, so he bit me, then I started thinking about it. Then he bit me again and I realized it didn't hurt and got him unwound real quick. I let him go he flew away a couple of feet and landed in the water. I regrouped and there was a splash and the gull was gone. I have no idea what happen but he did not fly away.

Comment

Working...
                X