No announcement yet.

Debit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats why I will never have a debit card!

Comment

Originally posted by The Fisherman View Post
      Thats why I will never have a debit card!
      They do the same things with credit cards.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

The same thing happened to me about a month ago! We had the debit card in possession. Woke up, went to the bank to withdraw money and found out there was no money left. We got it back after a week, still stressful though.

Comment

Worked with a PD officer today he said cc fraud is so bad that local police can't do much of anything unless they catch the operation redhanded.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
            had it happen to us once. wife lost her debit card, they ran up a little over 3G on it(all local). we called the Bayou Vista PD and they jumped on it like a duck on a june bug. then they found out we lost it across the street and it was in Hitchcock's jurisdiction. the guy was crushed, i mean down and out, he thought he had a real crime to investigate. Hitchcock PD caught the guy and prosicuted him to the fullest! good job Hitchcock PD, sorry BV, maybe next time she'll lose it on your side of the street!
            Smooth just loose it on my street I'll promise to spend less !
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
              Worked with a PD officer today he said cc fraud is so bad that local police can't do much of anything unless they catch the operation redhanded.
              NAW DUDE!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Had someone use.my.boa info in.spain for 36 dollars in a flower shop then try to chaqrge 10 grand i dont use my boa.account anymore and ive never been.to spain
                75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Just found out the withdrawels were from Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                  X