468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope ya find the bastage. best bet is to sue them - go file in small claims against them if they admit they did it-maybe appearing before the JP will make them use their brain since obviously, they do not have one.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You should contact the State Police. If this possibly came from a local cop, the local Sherrif should not be investigating it. You need someone from the outside looking in, not someone on the inside looking out for his fellow officer.
      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

There's a school around the corner too!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by TXSHOCKWAVE View Post
          This is what I found when I got back from teal hunting with coe. This morning I found a bullet through my daughters bedroom window. I am so pissed right now I cant stand it. The Sheriff deputy seemed not to worried my wife had to ask him to go talk to the people across the pasture. Funny thing is 2 brazoria county deputy's live across the pasture. I know we live in the county but a 8month old could have been killed So there is a pos that lives by Fairview Jr High that does not care where their bullets land. If any Fwe members live in the area and herd gun shots send me a pm. So I can relay it the the Brazoria county Sheriff. oh and if any one is in the window business I need this one replaced. Thank god for the double pane window it really slowed the bullet down.

Wow, I would be pissed also! Glad no one was hurt. I see the hole in the window but none in the screen..., did you replace it already?

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
            Wow, I would be pissed also! Glad no one was hurt. I see the hole in the window but none in the screen..., did you replace it already?
            It's taken at an angle, you can see the frayed wires on the screen. Look closer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gunshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	557904
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I see it now. Someone needs their butt kicked!

Comment

Me and barham live right here to. Where exactly do you live i may have some help... My buddy lives directly across Fairview. The Stantons.
                Karma's a beach.

Comment

I live near FRoberg Farm in Alvin and I hear shooting all the GD time, especially this time of the year. I undertsand that most might be using good sense while practicing but some of the shots I hear come from more than shot guns and are military sounding rounds. If you have ever heard an AK you will never forget it. Im at the point of calling the sherrif every time I hear them. I know that sooner or later they will be caught and hopefully arrested. GO TO FKN GUN RANGE!!!!!

Comment

Re: Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Well out there its not in the city limits and if u have a certain amount of property u can shoot legally is wat ive been told. But with that round it had to be close and not handling the weapon with common sense! !

Comment

Yes you can shoot in the county, i do it all the time. BUT, be respectful and dont act like a jackwagon. Whatever goes up, must come down. And pieman, i hear the same shots you here, it sounds like a 50 round drum behind fired off. Now that not acceptable
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

I don't have a problem with people shooting as long as they have a good back stop. My house is not a backstop.

Comment

Re: Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a problem with people shooting as long as they have a good back stop. My house is not a backstop.
                          One of my best friends is a county boy should I send him by tommorow ? he has been there for 20 years or more he may be able to help
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            One of my best friends is a county boy should I send him by tommorow ? he has been there for 20 years or more he may be able to help
                            sounds good to me is he an investigator?

Comment

sounds good to me is he an investigator?
                              he can get the right guy out there.
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Save that for possible future ballistic matching...
                                Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                                X