468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats strange there is no mushrooming on that round.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
      Thats strange there is no mushrooming on that round.
      maybe someone that lives near ya threw some shells in the fire. i have seen this once at the races we had a camp fire and some jackwagon accidentaly threw some rounds in the fire they wnt off but were weak one hit our trailer door and looked just like this.
      Last edited by dbarham; September 24, 2012, 08:56 PM.
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Maybe someones slingshot ammo? Looks like rifling marks on it though.
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I just drove by Fairview when fueling up my truck , I saw channel 2 news in the parking lot. I pulled in knowing it was about SHOCKWAVES incident , asked them what they were doing and sure enough he said it will be on channel 2 at 10. I hope everything turns out ok SHOCKWAVE and they find out who the moron is.
          Karma's a beach.

Comment

Holy $hit James! I just saw this on the news and I'm just glad that's all that happened. It may have just been an accident but it sure would be nice to get someone out there that actually cared about bullets entering houses.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
              You should contact the State Police. If this possibly came from a local cop, the local Sherrif should not be investigating it. You need someone from the outside looking in, not someone on the inside looking out for his fellow officer.

I completely agree. My ex girlfriends step dad is a league city detective and beat her so bad one night her face wasnt recognizable by her senior principle a couple years ago. He was never arrested (lives in league city) and no report was taken. Went to the grand jury and they said they "mysteriously" lost the report that was never taken. I told her if he ever did it again to call DPS, they would haul his sorry *** to jail no question asked.
              Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
              John Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                Maybe someones slingshot ammo? Looks like rifling marks on it though.
                bullet was fired from a couple hundred yards away.

the nose is deformed.

Comment

Re: Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

I will call my buddy this morning. I bet something gets done today after that report last night! Hope so anyway that's scary chit
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good God!after seeing the news report, it really hits a nerve,I cant believe the lack of any response by the local police!Is it a cover up for one of their own? I'm not in favor of any extra gun laws,as those we already have work for any instance that can arise! But its time to rethink the rules for urban gun use! Your daughter is alive today,and this will happen again! Its time to rezone areas like yours to prevent this!That was a tapered round nose bullet... we know where it was carried!Good luck, James keep that baby safe!
                      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

ust found out who is responsible Someone bought a new gun and wanted to shoot it. They thought they were just shooting into the woods. Charges are going to the DA this week

Comment

Re: Careless shooters around Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TXSHOCKWAVE View Post
                          ust found out who is responsible Someone bought a new gun and wanted to shoot it. They thought they were just shooting into the woods. Charges are going to the DA this week
                          Great news James they should stick the gun up that persons azz!!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Need to fine his a..s, take his gun away make him take a gun safety class before he gets it back,aveis he doesn't know how to handle a fire arm .glad no one was hurt

Comment

Good news! He needs a serious lesson.
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I saw the story on the news last night, sure glad there were no injuries. That is great news, I am really glad that they have found the idiot responsible.

Comment

Working...
                                X