Do you believe in the supernatural?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
    I watched as two self-proclaimed vampires change into bats on Magazine Street in NOLA a few years back. It could have been the Mexican cigarettes and puerto rican rum nevertheless I've quit drinking alcohol since then.
    magazine st. where you at la botan rouxle
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

My wife is a believer but I'm not.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

firm believer in supernatural ones.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          My wife is a believer but I'm not.
          Im still like you Hammer untill i see one or feel one or hear one one talk to me ?
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No ghosties for me. A good read is Carl Sagan's "The Demon-Haunted World"

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              magazine st. where you at la botan rouxle
              No I was trying to get to the old Jax brewery for some "benyays" and community coffee. Had the mimes and drag queens trying to talking me out of redi rolls but Cuddles saved me again. She always could drink me under the table and what I love best is she don't smoke.

Comment

It was Obama telling you he was going to be re-elected!

Comment

I saw this lady at a very nice restaurant-she was super hot and looked totally natural, so she was Super Natural.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Do you believe in the supernatural?

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    I saw this lady at a very nice restaurant-she was super hot and looked totally natural, so she was Super Natural.
                    Ha!! A rare sighting these days!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by tx-t View Post
                      It was Obama telling you he was going to be re-elected!

Comment

Most sailors and fishermen are a superstitious lot, believing in good luck and Mojo, and warding off bad luck and bananas, stuff like that. A lot of it is pretty amusing, although I really do believe in Jesus, and I even got an "angel" I talk to also, my great-grand-daddy, especially when I'm sick, tore up, delirious, and totally whupped. And maybe dronk too. Otherwise, I'm pretty fearless.

I've been out in areas with my dogs before, for the most part fearless creatures who will chase dear, hogs, coyotes, and all kinds of varmints. But when the hair stands up on their back and they start running away ... well I'm right behind 'em. I ain't dumb, ya know!

Never dd see no ghosts, UFOs, chupacabra, Big Foot, or nothing like that. Like I said, I've been freaked out before, especially how the dogs can smell fear in the air, or the realization that your boat is sinking in a real bad storm, but never no Halloween visions.

Seen the Marfa lights and swamp gas before. Swamp gas is cool and I'm not talking about Bocephus eating too many red beans. Swamps make methane and sometimes the stuff glows, not lit on fire, but a ghostly white/orange/blue color. If you drink enough Lone Star or Natty Light, swamp gas is very easy to see at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Swells View Post
                          Most sailors and fishermen are a superstitious lot, believing in good luck and Mojo, and warding off bad luck and bananas, stuff like that. A lot of it is pretty amusing, although I really do believe in Jesus, and I even got an "angel" I talk to also, my great-grand-daddy, especially when I'm sick, tore up, delirious, and totally whupped. And maybe dronk too. Otherwise, I'm pretty fearless.

I've been out in areas with my dogs before, for the most part fearless creatures who will chase dear, hogs, coyotes, and all kinds of varmints. But when the hair stands up on their back and they start running away ... well I'm right behind 'em. I ain't dumb, ya know!

Never dd see no ghosts, UFOs, chupacabra, Big Foot, or nothing like that. Like I said, I've been freaked out before, especially how the dogs can smell fear in the air, or the realization that your boat is sinking in a real bad storm, but never no Halloween visions.

Seen the Marfa lights and swamp gas before. Swamp gas is cool and I'm not talking about Bocephus eating too many red beans. Swamps make methane and sometimes the stuff glows, not lit on fire, but a ghostly white/orange/blue color. If you drink enough Lone Star or Natty Light, swamp gas is very easy to see at night.
                          Good stuff!!! LOL

It's a trip when the dog starts that low growl and then backs down from something you can't see.

Comment

As a youngster, hunted the Big Thicket with my Dad. A peripheral acquaintance of my Dad's was a heavy drinker, sometimes when hunting. One dark evening he comes tearing into camp on his three-wheeler, maybe he had downed one beer too many. Swore up and down that Bigfoot had grabbed the back of the three wheeler after he cranked it up leaving the deer stand. We figured it was just a vine that snagged on the back.

Phosphorous in the water at night is pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Two of my friends used to buy old houses and repair them to sell them to help pay for college. One summer day, I had some free time to help them out and do some painting to an old 2 story home since one of them had a doctors appointment. Just the day before, the house was gassed since it had a bad roach infestation and removed all debris and whatever furniture was left from the floor. We started on the first floor painting the walls. We moved into the living room area and as I was setting up the ladder, we both heard a creak from the upstairs room. Thinking it was the house settling or something we continued. Once we got painting, we heard another creak followed by a few more. It especially sounded like someone was walking around upstairs. We both got up and went to take a look. We searched all the rooms upstairs and found nothing. We went back downstairs to continue painting, thinking that maybe it was our imagination I hadn't even picked up the brush when we both heard a *THUMP* from what seemed like the attic. We both got up again to investigate. We opened up the attic and took a look around. There was nothing amiss. The attic had been cleared out and there was nothing there. By now, we were really spooked, and decided to take a break and get burgers. As I was leaving, I swore I saw movement in the second floor window. Suffice to say, we both got too spooked to finish for the day. The next day, both my friends came back to finish. Since I was still free, I decided to go back as well. For the whole morning, we didn't hear anything and we finally finished the first floor. We moved to the second floor and when we got to one of the rooms, we found a large blotch of the same paint we were using on the wall. That was enough to scare us and we left the house. My friends ended up finishing the house and sold it, but I will definitely never go back there again.
                              Resident Ninja

Comment

I've had some fun posting on this thread and not trying to outdo anyone's tale but I lost my dad last August, 16 days before his 88th birthday. He had basically lived alone since my Mom past in '94, on this little farm they bought in Washington parish, La. in '84 as he had retired and Mom wanted to go back home. I would get on to him as he had made the couch his sleeping quarters in lieu of a perfectly good Sealy posturepedic in his bedroom. I would ask him "why" and he told me without elaboration that "those kids keep me up all night playing" and he couldn't get them to sit down and be quiet. I never mentioned this to anyone and one night a few months back my girlfriend told me over morning coffee that she couldn't sleep good and upon a trip to the bathroom in the middle of the night she encountered two small girls in the bedroom. She was very hesitate about elaborating but when asked if she conversed with them she stated "they wanted to know if I would play dolls with them." Found out not long ago a young girl child had died of pnuemonia there back in the 60's and was buried on the property which isn't uncommon in that neck of the woods. Her body had been exumed and taken to a family gravesite on the other side of the parish some time later. I stayed up a few nights looking for my own encounter but I guess you have to be a "true believer" as I have had no luck yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X