No announcement yet.

Do you believe in the supernatural?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if this counts. About a month after my father died, a friend of mine named Chris dropped by to see me. He said my dad (who he'd only met once very briefly) came to him in a dream. Chris had been trying to figure out how to fix something in his real life and he dreamt about it one night. My dad appeared looking over his shoulder at the problem and started discussing it with him until he helped Chris fix it. Suddenly, Chris realized dad had passed so he asked him,"Aren't you dead?".
    "Yeah, but it's allright" and he was gone.
    Chris said it was so real he felt like it really happened.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's one awesome story, Bruce. Can't wait for my old to visit me again. Thanks!

Comment

We used to rent a house a few years ago, the lady that lived there before us had died there. The house sat vacant for a few years as the son could not clean it out. So we moved in and cleaned it up, removing the furniture etc. Shortly after the thing in the house started moving, the cabinet doors left opened, things moved around, so we figured the house was settling no big deal. This goes on for about 6 months. Then my daughter got scarlet fever again and she was talking one day, we went to see who she was talking to and she told us the lady that used to live here. She was about 12 or 13 then so it scared us a little. We decided to sit down and talk to the lady, and we told her we liked her house and would not tear it up and we would do what we needed to to fix it. We never heard from her again. As a side note, this happens to me too much I done got spooked!

Comment

Anybody want to explain what this is? Woke up off the couch this morning and looked in the window at this.

Sum beoithch.
          Attached Files

Comment

Do you believe in the supernatural?

WTF ???
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              Anybody want to explain what this is? Woke up off the couch this morning and looked in the window at this.

Sum beoithch.
              Looks like you were drooling while staring at some chick undressing at a neighbor's house???

The "woke up on the couch" was the giveaway.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

ya the supernatural must exist.
                "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Originally posted by jt View Post
                  anybody want to explain what this is? Woke up off the couch this morning and looked in the window at this.

Sum beoithch.

move the hell out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

Sum beoithch.
                    Maybe a Horshak Test? What'd you answer when the Shrink asked what you thought the picture is? To me it looks sorta like a bunny (one that's "sleeping" on the side of the road).
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Halloween is my birthday....is that supernatural enough for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        Maybe a Horshak Test? What'd you answer when the Shrink asked what you thought the picture is? To me it looks sorta like a bunny (one that's "sleeping" on the side of the road).
                        Robalo I think that's a Rorschach test.. Horshak was the annoying nerd on Welcome Back Kotter -- ohh ohh ohh.. Mr. Kotta Mr. Kotta..
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                          Robalo I think that's a Rorschach test.. Horshak was the annoying nerd on Welcome Back Kotter -- ohh ohh ohh.. Mr. Kotta Mr. Kotta..
                          No Mike, I meant Horshak . You know JT-Horshak is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                            No Mike, I meant Horshak . You know JT-Horshak is more likely.
                            HA!
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

It speaks volumes that youd been interested enough to have watched "Welcome back Kotter" and probably "Happy Days" back in those days vs nickle beer night at the keg, the green house, strip clubs etc in Austin; muchless to remember the little **** name Robalo

Comment

The Keg-oh yes and the Cedar Door on 15th, One Knite, Rome Inn, Soap Creek, Liberty Lunch, the Alamo Hotel and Tavern, Chili Parlor, Broken Spoke and Deep Eddy and lastly Continental Club. Now its crap bars generally. I just wish I had money back then!

Comment

Working...
                                X