No announcement yet.

No more Walton and Johnson???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilbert is two-timing you Bruce. Kick him to the curb (Westheimer and Montrose curb of course).
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
      Robalo, KTRU was sold in 2010 to UofH to broadcast 24 hour Classical music. FWIW: Some of Rice Radio is still broadcast on KPFT.
      No wonder I quit listening-that and too much NPR BS on Kpffffft said the kitty cat. Was great when they just played darn good music and dint have to hear all the BS. They played some great old time 60s and 70s stuff ya never heard on any other station.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

A friend of mine was a DJ on KTRU. He had an entire room of his house dedicated to vinyl albums. It put my collection to shame. He left KTRU in the late 90's cause he got tired of the BS.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
        X