No announcement yet.

Shooter in elementary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"When a meeting is called and voices are raised, angers flare and names are called, reason and wisdom are the first to leave".
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

One thing's for certain, these episodes are beginning to be common place in society these days. Last week Oregon, this week Conn. I guess it will all pass in a few days before we hear of the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        One thing's for certain, these episodes are beginning to be common place in society these days. Last week Oregon, this week Conn. I guess it will all pass in a few days before we hear of the next one.

I don't think this will ever pass my friend. I can't get it out of my head and everytime I hear more statements about what the kids were saying inside the school, it tears me apart. I wish I could have helped the kids and staff members yesterday and would have gladly died trying just like many of you would. Prayers continue for the kids, staff, and families...

We just keeping looking at our son and thanking God that he is safe. I can only imagine how the parents feel as they woke this morning. Lord please be with them.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Amen.
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

God bless and keep the victims of this horrific tragedy safe and well in his keeping! In the meantime lets try and find some answer's!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

When we moved up here last year, the first stop we made was the Chase bank in NewTown. I can't believe how close to home this hits. We're going to drive out there today and attend a vigil.

Comment

This is a very horrible attack on such innocent children may The Lord comfort the pain of all the families and friends who are affected by this cowardly act. I hope that one day we will have a way to identify these people and stop them before this happens.

Comment

Gotta be watching for signs and don't just ignore them as idle talk or a joke...if there are any.

Comment

Just a terrible, horrible tragedy. I wept as I read the article and pray to God that nothing like that happens anywhere again.
                    God bless all the little lost souls, may Jesus watch over them in his house.

Comment

Re: Shooter in elementary

Some pictures we took today.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Comment

Shooter in elementary

Proud of you for going there screamindrag , I'm still in awww
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Shooter in elementary

Tom, you guys did an awesome thing. Thanks from me and my family and all of us here in FWE for going up to offer up support and prayers. You're a class act man.
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

It was so surreal. You could feel something in the air there. Thanks for the kind words. We didn't see any of the Houston news guys there, but we did see a a car from Texas and Louisiana right near the police blockade line down from the school. A lot of the houses had their Christmas trees and lights blacked out. Its hard for me to put into words the whole scope of this. Thank you guys for letting me share this.

Comment

x2 on a show of support for the families and victims.

pulled this off the other site and thought it was great.
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X