No announcement yet.

Ebay feedback question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been ripped off on ebay/paypal. I have used it about 150 times.
    NoBama

Comment

Look and see if other people have left the seller negative feedback...if they have, make a comment like: "I should have checked the feedback before I bought.....Very slow shipment".

If the seller has no negative feedback, maybe it was an "honest" lie.
      Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

RonE

No, he had 100% feedback before I bought from him, but only had like 14 transactions.

Look, Im pretty understanding, but the guy was dishonest with me from the beggining...... from the item description to the shipping....... nothing but dishonesty.

I could understand if he forgot to ship it right away and then when he realized that it slipped his mind he immediately put it in the mail, but there were 2 blatant lies after that. Not to mention, that he described the item as like new, "I dont think I even ever used this". Pfftt. It had OBVIOUS signs of use and even some light damage. Its still usable but not "like new".

Oh well its already done. F him.

Comment

Robalo- Law of Contracts and any judge would have thrown out your case very quickly
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
            I have never been ripped off on ebay/paypal. I have used it about 150 times.
            x2
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Like you ebay lol.
              where do you think I got all them reels?? i was addicted for a couple years
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by 45 ACP View Post
                I want to leave a seller negative feedback on something but I dont want him to turn around and leave negative for me also?? Is there a way to go about this?

I recently bought some things from about 4 different sellers on Ebay. Everything was paid for on 7/12, and within a couple of days all but one seller had sent me an email notice that the items had been shipped. So I contacted the seller that hadnt emailed me to confirm that he did get my payment and had shipped the item.

On 7/18 he responded and said he was sorry that he had been out of town and he would mail the item first thing Monday (7/20). So I contacted him again on 7/20 to confirm that the item was shipped. He responded and said "the item is being shipped today". Ok so I took his word for it and waited, figuring it would be here within a week.

I waited till this Monday (7/27) figuring it may come in after the weekend, and still no package. Emailed the guy this Monday asking whats up and Teus. he replied saying "let me check on it I mailed it last week". Havent heard back from him.

Then I was just looking on my profile and saw that the guy just posted a shipping verification and it was postmarked shipped on 7/28 !!!! That MFers been lying about when it shipped the whole time!! So, if/when the item gets here I want to leave him negative feedback but then he will most likely leave me negative feedback in return. Most sellers dont leave feedback till you have recieved the item and already left them feedback.... for this exact reason. What to do?
                Get the loot and scoot!!! Hell get his payback. But please post his details here so we can botcott him!!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                X