Blockade Runners Invite - Sat/Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    Man Mike hope it aint in the ribs dude that hurts more than the gray bar motel! ouch!
    Was that before or after you took the candy bar?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      Cracked ribs suck. Everytime you sneeze, or cough you get to relive the pain.
      not gonna slow mike down!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Cool Lurefisher, I can get down whenever you need someone to be there. I'll bring beer and food!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          Im not mad at you Coach or anybody else for that reason,Shoot its hard to answer your phone when Some one takes it puts it and your wallet keys every thing of value in a brown envolope.Then tells you {You will get these thing back when you get out}.They my nieghbors have pics so when i get them i will post.
          Really Bloackaid Runners we will get it done just a little more patientes with me Im a mess right now. I landed a bunch of work but we will work threw it.Once again Im not mad at anyone .LOL
          Dean-o

Comment

Just wanted to let y'all know that 007 is doing ok. He called me from Dallas. He's got a big old bruise, but he's gettin' better.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Tough 'ol bugger. What's he doing that far away from salt water?

Comment

Whats he doing in Dallas ,Coach you need to make him a diving board off the dock!

I'm thinking safety net!
                Last edited by FlatoutFishin; August 20, 2009, 05:21 PM.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

it was a pretty good tumble he took, but he kept on drinkin like a soldier!
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

Hey Lurefisher any luck with the crew?? Hate to keep bothering you but another bedroom would be sweet for the fall and the birds couldn't get in either...

Comment

Originally posted by TMO View Post
                      Hey Lurefisher any luck with the crew?? Hate to keep bothering you but another bedroom would be sweet for the fall and the birds couldn't get in either...
                      monday he says!!! the roofers that is we will see Deanos tryin to get them!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep, he says it looks like Monday Tom. I'm sorry I didn't call you. I'll do so tonight. - Sandy
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          Yep, he says it looks like Monday Tom. I'm sorry I didn't call you. I'll do so tonight. - Sandy

I need to give you a call tonight also coach. I get busy once I get home.

Comment

I'd call ye myself Gilbert, but your number is at da camp. I'm going to be up late tonight watching the Cards/Padres game, probeblay 'til 1am. - Sandy

Comment

Working...
                            X