No announcement yet.

F'N Thieves!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the gun on the kid he looked up to a loaded 40cal aimed at his chest. He looked up eyes grew huge turn and ran! I didn't even have time to open the locked gate before he was back at the car, he wasn't carrying anything so he made a trip before coming back... (I live almost at the corner) zoom they were off... Looked like an old Ford Explorer... but I didn't run around the corner I thought I caught him in the act with nothing to show for it...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

[quote=dbarham;29632]
      Originally posted by corndog View Post
      James is gonna get shot being mr vigilante

I'd be more worried about James... than any thief's...
      hell the thief's are just passin thru James is there all the time...

Comment

Load up some rocksalt. That'll blister his butt without killing him. Second round should be the real deal in case all of a sudden he thinks he's bullet proof.

Tell the police you were shooting rats in your boat with rocksalt so it wouldn't hurt the boat.

Tell the parents the same, when asked how he got shot, he was in the boat!

All joking aside, it's a good thing you didn't squeeze the trigger. What in your boat is worth a life? Use a bat, broken bones will heal, lesson learned, no collateral damage. Better yet get a dog, good deterrent.

Comment

That sucks. This took place in Houston? I'd have been livid, but I probably wouldn't have shot either. With the litigious society we live in, injuring someone is just about the worse thing you can do. I think you handled the crappy situation as best as you could.

Comment

I feel your pain and sorry for that crap. Im so sick of these sorry little mother f'rs taking anything thats not nailed down. Ive got a whole need breed of **** heads down here that think its OK to shower, eat/drink and fill the garbage cans up under my house with trash when I'm not there for a few days.
            Last edited by Tiny; August 18, 2009, 08:00 AM. Reason: cussing.... with the f bomb

Comment

[quote=Sneekypete;29687]
              Originally posted by dbarham View Post

And hes the mayor/El Hefe of the Kost St Mafia!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

[quote=dbarham;29632]
                Originally posted by corndog View Post
                James is gonna get shot being mr vigilante
                I heard the car ran into " Meatheads" house!!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

My two cents, I bet they'll get theirs in the end?!

David C. L'Heureux
                  ET2(SW/AW) USN RET
                  100% Disabled Veteran

Comment

ill move in. i got army guns
                    Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Happened a while back and my dad was up for some reason, grabbed the .357 with 38 hollows in it and ran out. Few kids loading up daddy's pick up, he couldn't pull the trigger when he got a bead on one of em either, but he shot up the tailgate and the rear tires.

Father game back the next day with the kids and all the stuff, made the kids work in the yard on weekends.

You really can't go shooting kids, unless they have weapons or wont get on down the road. But some holes in the vehicle send the message that they could easily get hurt.

Comment

[quote=Sneekypete;29687]
                        Originally posted by dbarham View Post

lmao
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Well real quick,was kicking it with the old lady and lil girl yesterday on the old picnic table out front with the nieghbor. They had one of ther horses tied up eating grass on the other side of the road, take in mind i live on a busy road.Well a toyota tundra was driving by and i saw the driver turn like aiming something out the window towards the horse and i heard what i knew was a paint ball gun go off.YEP the chase was on i jump in the old dulley and off i went took about a couple streets and the plate numbers were mine .Another one goes on the board for the kost st gang.
                          So yall like James i will say a little about him .So i call and report to his ols lady we got em heres the numbers, i get back to the house and james comes up and says "JUST LET THEM SIMF COME BACK " i got the 270 in the truck i shoot i will and STUFF.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

"JUST LET THEM SIMF COME BACK " i got the 270 in the truck i shoot i will and STUFF.[/quote]

OK DEANO....now take your teeth out and tell us again what James said....!!!!

Comment

Well Sneeky Heres your girl mixing some new colors for your worms,and can you see the Kost st. mayor in the back ground...
                              Attached Files
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X