No announcement yet.

Braided line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20# power-pro...just adjust your magnetic kwob to what weight your casting, and should not have any bird nest to deal with...

Comment

20# Suffix for topwaters and hardbaits on a baitcaster, the over-ride can be tough but the feel and solid hookset is worth it.

Comment

my bad.. you were asking about spinning reels, yes i also have it on a spinner.. and never have any problems.
        but i make sure i start with 3-4 yrds. of mono first. 20# power-pro

Comment

I use Fireline and havent had any problems, but like the one guy before. You have to keep it tight. also lets me keep more line in my spinning reel compared to mono because it has a smaller diameter. Better cast too!!!

Comment

My daughter uses 20lb Fins WindTamer on her Shimano Spinnng Reel. No issues what so ever.
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

also get those braid line scissors. pretty hard to cut. personally I don't like how the braid knots slip
              "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Power pro super 8 for me...nice and smooth on my rod guides and seems to cast better than reg braid. I use 30pd as I find it digs less when reeling in big fish.

Comment

Try Berkley Nanofil instead of braid on your spinners, been using it for customer for over 7 months, no memory, crossed lines untangle easier then braid, will cast farther. Any line that is not mono, start with mono backing or 3 wraps of masking tape on spoon to keep it from slipping. Don't put heavier # line on reel than is rated for. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Working...
                  X