Chocolate Bay spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bay spots

Any advice on wading spots in Chocolate Bay?

Along east shoreline, near New Bayou, on the many reefs poking up. Lotsa spots-just watch out for all the unmarked reefs when running your boat. Mud can be deep too.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Here are a few wading spots. Areas in yellow are shorelines with a pretty good bottom but becareful there are some soft spots. Areas in red are shell pads. There are a few shell pads scattered along the shorelines some I have marked, the good ones anyway. When wading Chocolate I spend most of my time on the shell pads, they produce a ton of Trout. When wading shorelines in Chocolate I am mainly fishing for Reds or in the fall I'm chasing Flounder. During the fall I will wade the shorelines with topwaters for Trout. Thats about the only time. I personally would rather be at the pass throwing tops than on the Chocolate shorelines. In the winter time I would rather be on the Chocolate shorelines in areas with a softer bottom looking for Trout. The area around new Bayou can be good if the tides are up. Last November and December we smoked the fish in here. Good spot to be at with high northerly winds. Water will hold up visibilty wise and the bait will be there. Had a few good days last year grinding this spot with 20 to 25 mph north winds. The shell reefs in Chocolate produce pretty much all year for me. Late Dec, Jan, and Feb are about the only months I don't fish them. Super Spook Jrs in Bone or the Jimmy Houston pattern, blue/chrome, char/pearl, or black/char She Dogs are some of my favorite Topwaters on the Choc mid bay reefs. A plum/char Assassins is always a deadly color for the reefs. Firetiger, Redshad, and Pumpkinseed are always good for me there too.

AQUA PIMP

AQUA PIMP
      Attached Files
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

NWilkins-the EXPERT has told ya his secrets/knowledge. AP is dang good. Heed his advice. Good luck and tight lines.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I wasn't expecting the pimp to share-----Wow---- Can't wait for the 14th AP,
          That is first class, if you ever need any help with your golf game---it's on me!!!!

Btw, thanks for your input too Robalo

Comment

All I know is, I would have never given that much info out.

He must of worked all night and is having a early happy hour.

AP knows his stuff, and his maps are right on.
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
              I wasn't expecting the pimp to share-----Wow---- Can't wait for the 14th AP,
              That is first class, if you ever need any help with your golf game---it's on me!!!!

Btw, thanks for your input too Robalo

I am real close to sugar land. Let me know if you need a partner when you go try these spots out. I'll even pull the boat for you with my truck.

Thanks to AP for all that info. Can't find many guides that will do that.

Comment

Thanks AP!! Good on ya!

Comment

Yeah, frankly, I am blown away by it, guess that's why he is so well respected in the area. Everyone I asked about learning the area said; Aqua Pimp!!! I would always rather spend my money with men that have great character and no ego!!!!!!
                  His message delivered that, I have him booked on the 14 of Sept, really looking forward to it.

Comment

Yep!! AP is the man!!
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

You will have a great trip the 14th!! You don't need "luck" when ya got AP!!

Comment

Thanks ya'll!!!! O'yea its on Sept 14th. I'm ready

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
                          Yeah, frankly, I am blown away by it, guess that's why he is so well respected in the area. Everyone I asked about learning the area said; Aqua Pimp!!! I would always rather spend my money with men that have great character and no ego!!!!!!
                          His message delivered that, I have him booked on the 14 of Sept, really looking forward to it.
                          I don't know about the "no ego" part, but he definitely has tons of character.
                          If a guide has no ego at all, that might be a problem.
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                            I don't know about the "no ego" part, but he definitely has tons of character.
                            If a guide has no ego at all, that might be a problem.

You might have a point

Comment

if i ever get a trip booked, i want to book one with her..

Boats and hoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X