No announcement yet.

12-29-2013 north deer island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything Ive looked at is saying 5 mph Easterly....30% rain in afternoon, high in 60's?? Don't pee in on my plans bro, going tomorrow! lol

Comment

You don't know till you go .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Not a pink flamingo, spooney
        "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

"Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Thanks , I figured I got it wrong . I got the pink part correct ! HAR !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice photography here!

Comment

Scott and I will be out at it tomorrow.

Comment

Beautiful shot of that spoonbill by the way .

Comment

What Stogie is that your puffin on? I would like to start having one every now and again. I used to have some buddies in Mobile that liked to drink expensive scotch, and smoke Cuban 50 ring cigars in the Downtown Bars.....It was a lot of fun, after having a few glasses of Scotch, youd find yourself over annunciating with you Southern Accent, saying stuff like "Guvna" for Governor nd so forth

Comment

Great pics buddy
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Me and Harvey fished that same channel by the warning marker on N Deer Sunday and never got a bite there. like Harvey said, we were all over that area. One of my favorite wading spots in the spring.
                        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Crane Operator View Post
                          What Stogie is that your puffin on? I would like to start having one every now and again. I used to have some buddies in Mobile that liked to drink expensive scotch, and smoke Cuban 50 ring cigars in the Downtown Bars.....It was a lot of fun, after having a few glasses of Scotch, youd find yourself over annunciating with you Southern Accent, saying stuff like "Guvna" for Governor nd so forth

That's a LA HERENCIA CUBANA OSCURO FUERTE . One of several favorites . Despite what H. MAIER says I don't have Cubans . I order on line by the box from CIGARS INTERNATIONAL , discount place with a great selection . They have a wider selection and cheaper than what I see in local stores . I don't think you can get that one in a local store . If you are at the January 25 WEA tournament I'll bring you one . But be sure to remind me by PM that week or I'll forget .

Funny story about them Alabama boys .... I had a patient from New York tell me he was on a Navy cruiser back in the day with 8 Alabama boys . By the time they got back to port he and half the crew had a southern accent . HAR !

Comment

Looks like a great day on the water, even if the fish just didn't want to play.
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Beautiful Pics!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                                We were all over that water, plugger. Couldn't buy a bite. I never saw a hook-up with all that boat traffic. I'm gonna start following the reel pimp around.lol
                                Gotta watch my back now...hhahaha
                                Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Working...
                                X