Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1396065102569.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	560752

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Caught that flounder this morning at 8 mile. Aside from that I only had one other bite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good fish!

Comment

My fishing buddy went out in West Bay yesterday and got skunked. He said the water looked good. Where are they?
            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
              But did you catch any fish, OR19/Danny? Looks like you're confined to the boat, Harvey. Guess you'll just have to watch us from the wall this year. LOL! Oh wait. There's a parking fee, right? How does that work.
              I did. Thursday night I let 2 keeper reds go and brought home a 19 inch trout an a 16 inch flatty. Last night went back caught one undersize trout 4 reds, 2 keepers a 20 and a 24. Water was really high Thursday not as high last night. All caught on pumpkin seed white belly plastic, except for the keeper trout on a mirrodine....threw tops a bunch a few rolls but no blow ups...really foggy walking back to the truck in the dark last night...a few pics from Thursday...
              Attached Files

Comment

Good deal, nice pics nd report!

Comment

Great report and pics. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

How much do they charge to park now at 8 mile rd. Lord Bless.
                    robert
                    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Wolf View Post
                      How much do they charge to park now at 8 mile rd. Lord Bless.
                      robert
                      Don't see how they can charge there / enforce it. I think they were joking although I haven't waded that spot in years.
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

They only charge you if you park west of the no parking signs. It comes in the form of a traffic ticket which they strictly enforce. If you park on the south side of Sportsmans Road and east of the no parking signs, it's all good. The fishing usually sucks but there is ample parking.

JYC
                        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Don't know the east side. Can you park inside the circle where the cars park. As you enter the circle, there is a sign on your right. There is a road on the other side of the sign. On the left, there is a boat ramp. Can you park inside of the circle without getting a ticket. Thanks for the info in advance. Lord Bless.
                          robert

Comment

Working...
                          X