No announcement yet.

4-16-14 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kudos everyone. I'm going to try again this evening if the wind lays again. Gonna fish til dark and switch to a top water. If I don't post a report, you'll know that yesterday was a fluke of luck (again and always).
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Good job.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Comment

Went again (today-Saturday) although the wind was pretty stiff when I left the house at 4:00. Launched at Moses Lake and went out the gate to find dirty water and white caps. Turned around and went back inside and the water was chocolate and rough. The wind never let up. Managed two 19" reds and nothing else. Harvey, Don and Jeremy--be glad you couldn't go with me today. Looks like the same tomorrow, so I'm done till this wind lays down and the BP drops a little. Good luck all you guys tomorrow!
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Great report and awesome fish buddy.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

So that' s what I'm doing wrong -- going out at sunrise and trying deeper water. Went out yaking Friday (4/18) off Sportsman and didn't get a bite. But like Bob Dylan I didn't feel so all alone 'cause everybody else out there got skunked. Was glad to see a dreadlocked rasta angler, anchored along the Kemah Boardwalk, haul in a massive Red on Saturday. So this report also reafirms ma faith that there are fish out there to catch.

Comment

Working...
            X