No announcement yet.

Sea Isle Marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to hear we have some people reinvesting on the west end!!!
    thanks A.P. for the update! i will be a patron down there...
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing the great news. I have a place in Sea Isle and suffered through prior years and terrible ownership/management. This will be a site for sore eyes. Great location and they will corner the West End market. A well run place will get ALL OF MY BUSINESS. I just couldn't support the prior operations as they were so bad even though the bait situation improved dramatically last summer when the shrimper took over that part.
      If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

All that is good, but I guess he'll put a lock on the residents only boat launch again. The public one is carppy.
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Resident's Boat Launch

Hey Plugger, the Marina actually doesn't have anything to do with the resident's launch as that is owned solely by the Sea Isle Property Owner's Association and yes, I just got word that they are putting a new locking system for both the resident's boat launch and the fishing pier the homeowner's association just put up. Maybe the new Marina owner will improve the public boat ramp as they will need to.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen the pier lock. Doesn't affect me. But , do you mind if I come a knocking at your door at 6 AM to ask you to unlock the resident's launch ? I'll pay to have an extra key made for me-- wink, wink, nod, nod...a wink is just as good as a nod to a blind horse. Sorry, I had a flash back of watching Monty Python while drunk.
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Knock Anytime

You can come knocking any time as long as one certain resident I know gets to go with you!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                Why you wanna always piss in everybodies cheerio's?
                Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                No beatin around the bush with Kenny!
                Yeah, I failed charm school twice.

BTW Duane you did a very good job on the house.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I still think the best ramp on the West End resides in Pirates hopefully the public ramp at Sea Isle will be improved but the parking situation is horrible for launching and retrieving watercraft can be a pain sometimes. I'm glad new group has taken over the reigns.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Oh and please tell 'em to make a parking area for Golf Carts only... I hate pulling up to Avery's and seeing a space only to have a golf cart pull up and take it...
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yea thats the last picture that was taken of me with a fish. I have not been in a picture taking or report giving mode lately. Corey just emailed me that one yesterday. But we have been busting thier arses since then. Those fish arn't going anywhere. Lots of fish in West Bay too but not a real consistant bite on the big ones like East Bay. Lots and lots of dinks in West. Jt and myself were over there last week and must have caught 25 dink Trout

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                        ..................I don't need no stinkin croaker. Da Pimp don't do croaker trips, but he does do corky trips.
                        I hear steve runs some pretty good croaker trips these days :-)

Comment

Originally posted by chandler View Post
                          I hear steve runs some pretty good croaker trips these days :-)
                          .............................Hey chandler, I see you been lurking around, how about some fishing reports of those fish you been catching.

Comment

Steve I cant fish without croaker, I thought you even knew that???

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                              Yea thats the last picture that was taken of me with a fish. I have not been in a picture taking or report giving mode lately. Corey just emailed me that one yesterday. But we have been busting thier arses since then. Those fish arn't going anywhere. Lots of fish in West Bay too but not a real consistant bite on the big ones like East Bay. Lots and lots of dinks in West. Jt and myself were over there last week and must have caught 25 dink Trout

AQUA PIMP
                              that's because jt is a dink trout magnet. i think they take one whif of him and mistake him for a gulp!
                              michelle

Comment

I was just talking to our property owners association president here in Sea Isle and he was telling me that the in-ground gas tanks at the marina are fairly new (within last 5 years) and are warrantied for 50 years. He said that a prospective buyer had these looked at and a report is floating around somewhere. Hopefully this is true and will get us a operational gas station here sooner rather than later..............
                                Proud supporter of Oak Ridge High School Athletics?

Comment

Working...
                                X