Sea Isle Marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kent St Skiff View Post
    I was just talking to our property owners association president here in Sea Isle and he was telling me that the in-ground gas tanks at the marina are fairly new (within last 5 years) and are warrantied for 50 years. He said that a prospective buyer had these looked at and a report is floating around somewhere. Hopefully this is true and will get us a operational gas station here sooner rather than later..............
    I think all signs point to yes.

Harbor Walk is now having difficulties with the bank not releasing the last 3 million of a construction load. B/C of that they've shut down sales and operations are on skeleton crew so to speak they are hopeful they will ramp back up after February. We'll see.........
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

you're right michelle..and the next im i go out those little ***** had better avoid me lest they find themselves on a grill later in the day. either that or ill swap them size for size w/ some of chandlers croakers. im thru putting up with them.
      Last edited by JT; January 12, 2010, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Mine aren't much bigger jt... Unless I'm in steves spots in matty that's when I catch the big girls:-)

Comment

might have to hustle for a job down there.

Comment

ya looks like it and ill be down there all summer long so i need a job to pay for all my fishing down there even though i dont have a boat haha.

Comment

Really check out the gas before you buy. The previous owners didn't maintain the tanks. On Poker Run Weekend, several big boats pulled in, filled up and then all died after entering the bay. I don't know how you maintain a tank but apparently there was water in the gas. We had a lot of irratated boat owners and a couple law suits. Hope the new guys do a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by pluggin along View Post
                Really check out the gas before you buy. The previous owners didn't maintain the tanks. On Poker Run Weekend, several big boats pulled in, filled up and then all died after entering the bay. I don't know how you maintain a tank but apparently there was water in the gas. We had a lot of irratated boat owners and a couple law suits. Hope the new guys do a better job.
                Yikes, that's not good. how long ago was that ? How does one " check out the gas " ?
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Pirates had the same problem after Rita. Never could get good gas there after that storm, went through 8 filters in 2 months. That's why we started going to HW. I know Pirates was buying from SunCoast Bailey was selling them Gas...

If anyone needs a good hookup on gas you let me know. Not sure if the tanks are above or below but I do know SunCoast rents tanks but then you have to have them fill it (I believe)
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Can't tell ya how much I'm looking forward to Sea Isle marina being open again. For gas,snacks, a cold beer and some people watching at Kareoke - it's all good! I've been hauling around gas cans for 2 years now, and it sucks. Running to Harbor walk has gotten old too.
                    It seems like getting the boat slips occupied is a no-brainer and an instant source of income. There's no place else to keep a boat on the water on the west end without owning a canal house. Those of us weekenders welcome the marina and will bring plenty of business. Best of luck. Keep us informed.

Comment

Where in Terramar do you live? We have a place on the corner of Martes and Laguna.

Originally posted by Hydra Man View Post
                      Can't tell ya how much I'm looking forward to Sea Isle marina being open again. For gas,snacks, a cold beer and some people watching at Kareoke - it's all good! I've been hauling around gas cans for 2 years now, and it sucks. Running to Harbor walk has gotten old too.
                      It seems like getting the boat slips occupied is a no-brainer and an instant source of income. There's no place else to keep a boat on the water on the west end without owning a canal house. Those of us weekenders welcome the marina and will bring plenty of business. Best of luck. Keep us informed.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                        Where in Terramar do you live? We have a place on the corner of Martes and Laguna.
                        Where the other driveway is that you saw me on.
                        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Cool, speaking of drive ways you coming to pick up your forms this week or do I need to pull them out
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                            Cool, speaking of drive ways you coming to pick up your forms this week or do I need to pull them out
                            I'll get them....I need to meet up with JT at the marina to check out some work anyways.
                            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

man that is a great news...i lived in sea isle for many years...i hope to see what changes will be when i come by next time!!

Comment

Extremewaderdude88:

Just watch out for flying empty silver bullets!!
                                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X