No announcement yet.

Lure clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the norton w/swivel size 10 and loop knot corkies.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
      i only use the ones from the brown lure website.. never had a problem with them and wont use anything else..
      Me too.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the input Pimp and Shallowist, I love braid and just started using 12 lb. mono as a leader tied by blood knot, think I got more hits with the leader? At any rate, how do you do your loop knot? how much loop do you like? does it make the Corky fall slower? Help an old Golf Pro out please

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
          Thanks for the input Pimp and Shallowist, I love braid and just started using 12 lb. mono as a leader tied by blood knot, think I got more hits with the leader? At any rate, how do you do your loop knot? how much loop do you like? does it make the Corky fall slower? Help an old Golf Pro out please

loop knot helps on lure action. I use the mirrolure knot. I try and make my loops about the diameter of a penny. Keeps that front hook out of it on top waters and plugs. Try using 20# flouro for your leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            loop knot helps on lure action. I use the mirrolure knot. I try and make my loops about the diameter of a penny. Keeps that front hook out of it on top waters and plugs. Try using 20# flouro for your leader.

http://www.mirrolure.com/knot.html

Thanks Gil

Comment

I use a surgeons loop and tie it as tight as I can to the eye.
              Here is a good site:
              Fishing Knots. Fishing knots are designed to be tied in monofilament or braided fishing line and to run through the eyes and rings of a fishing rod or rig.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yeah I usually go braid to swivel to floro to loop knot or norman speed clip. I too have worked my bait off the clip though. I like the quickswirl too just hard to change!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                X