Jamaica Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
    Chip quit sticking up for your bff. Him and that old tired hardhead picture. Where is that pic of him holding up his? You know the real one and not the fake one he says is me...
    Where is the pic of that big *** Catfish you caught in Clear Lake? That was the Big Nasty!

If you would make your posts more legible we all wouldn't have to be scratching our heads and wondering WTF you are talking about!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
      If you would make your posts more legible we all wouldn't have to be scratching our heads and wondering WTF you are talking about!

Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
        Albert has been fishing West Bay since pre WWII. His first red was caught off those spoils in 1936 on his 8th birthday. Plastic surgery does wonders these days!!
        He still did more push ups than you!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That just depresses me looking at it. What I could do in my poling skiff on that shoreline.

Alex, I want to get a copy of that picture. I'm going to frame it and hang it in the house.
          Honk if you love Jesus.
          Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Originally posted by GGF View Post
            That just depresses me looking at it. What I could do in my poling skiff on that shoreline.

Alex, I want to get a copy of that picture. I'm going to frame it and hang it in the house.
            I've tried to find better quality pictures but this is all I can find. Let me know how you end up framing it, I'm sure my parents would like a copy as well.

Comment

Working...
            X