No announcement yet.

you would think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Moe! Getting ready to get after it again, lol. Sawdust says he wants some action, I must oblige.

Comment

Way to go for taking the high road. There is more than one guide like that…. I'm surprised they have not pulled out all their hair with all the pot licking inconsiderate ya hoos we have around…..
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

Got 'em again this morning, little later bite. Ended up with five to three pounds and lost a good five pounder after two swipes with the net in my left hand and high roddin' with the right. That trick gets tougher with age. Trout were spry like they were in the surf. Sawdust ended up with a couple when I tossed him a tequila hogie. Lol

Comment

Nice catching, Harvey and Sawdust...you're on fire, man, keep it up! I'm getting cabin fever BIG TIME!!!

Comment

Got trips lined up for the next two days, Mr. Buddy. I'm going to have to start charging a little more than a couple burritos.

Comment

Nicely done Harvey!!!!
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Not to worry, Harvey, Im just bored sitting here waiting to see the heart doc on Monday. Have to wait to see what he says. How about a dozen doughnuts???

Comment

Working...
                X