No announcement yet.

West End - burglar alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is him...the picture is sideways so maybe a moderator can straighten it out so we can get a better look.
    Attached Files

Comment

I think I've seen mug shots of this bastage before!!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Much obliged

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          Man, I just got back from the Sand Bar. They've got a big screen TV on EVERY wall now! What a place to watch football! Y'all gotta check it out.
          And the serial numbers are routered off?

LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

The pimp got a dang third job???
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Stealing tv's makes a guy tired... That and a 24 pack.

Comment

Man I have a trip with that guy tomorrow , can you take my place JT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Potlicking tires one out really bad-all that squinting and scanning others' boats for catches can really wear ya out.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X