finally back on the water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally back on the water

Had a problem with my 50 evinrude. B-I-L sawdust came to the rescue and fixed me up. Got out this morning to run it a little and fished three spots for a couple hours with the last producing four small trout on chartreuse down south minnows. Perfect conditions but no sight of bait fish at all. Noticed a couple loons and eased into range and found a few scattered. Putting the boat on the trailer the heavy hitters showed up, termo, e-fish, and capt. Marcossio. Told them where the bite was so maybe they'll hit the better fish. I'll be back tomorrow if this wind stays calm. Water was in nice shape.

Way to get out there , thank ya bil !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good job! How was the water level? Thinking about hitting it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Water level was up in moses lake. Normal high tide going out ,Tom. Go get 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          Water level was up in moses lake. Normal high tide going out ,Tom. Go get 'em!
          Thanks! Should have gone today but this retirement thing keeps me busy[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
            Thanks! Should have gone today but this retirement thing keeps me busy[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone
            That whole retirement thing really takes a toll on those day to day activities like: Picking out which flip flops to wear, should I or shouldn't I cut the grass again EVER. What soap opera do I really want to invest in, you know the tough decisions. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by westbaytroutassasin View Post
              That whole retirement thing really takes a toll on those day to day activities like: Picking out which flip flops to wear, should I or shouldn't I cut the grass again EVER. What soap opera do I really want to invest in, you know the tough decisions. LMAO
              Pretty much sums up retired life except for the soap opera part. That's when we're fishing. Lol

Comment

I'm envious. They say it's all down hill after 50. But boy what a lovely ride. I can't wait till I can retire.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Pretty much sums up retired life except for the soap opera part. That's when we're fishing. Lol
                  You have to add shopping at Academy, Bass Pro, FTU, drinking beer, etc. [emoji41]

This can be time consuming so no time for TV.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Retirement has agreed with me. I love it. Gardening, yard work, fishing and hunting keeps me awful Busy. Been retired for seven years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you got out buddy. I'm ready to retire myself. Maybe when I win that billion on Saturday I can.
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Good to hear you got out to do some fishing.
                        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Glad to hear theresbstill some fish out there! Putting boat in shop this week for a long overdue major tuneup. It's been sitting in driveway or over a year now. Wife's health issues have not let me do anything until now. But she seems to be healing well from tearing right quad tendon twice during the summer. Still PT 3x week, but might get chances tween sessions.

Comment

what happened to my free ride?
                            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                              what happened to my free ride?
                              Lmfao

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X