Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
    what happened to my free ride?
    Not free anymore , but it only cost 20 dollars now !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nuther cold morning but windless!! Great report!
      Gotta go turn the space heater up and rewatch the SOTU.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Good times.. and nice report.
        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          Had a problem with my 50 evinrude. B-I-L sawdust came to the rescue and fixed me up. Got out this morning to run it a little and fished three spots for a couple hours with the last producing four small trout on chartreuse down south minnows. Perfect conditions but no sight of bait fish at all. Noticed a couple loons and eased into range and found a few scattered. Putting the boat on the trailer the heavy hitters showed up, termo, e-fish, and capt. Marcossio. Told them where the bite was so maybe they'll hit the better fish. I'll be back tomorrow if this wind stays calm. Water was in nice shape.
          Yeah, me and Eddie showed up at noon to launch just as Harvey and his lovely GF were taking the boat out of the water. At launch time the tide was receding and temp was 50.2 at the dock and in the lake (52.5 outside). Haven't caught much in Moses Lake recently, so we immediately headed outside the floodgate to the shorelines of San Leon-Kemah. Tide was the opposite of the lake and coming in (I know this sounds strange, but the floodgate has been closed a lot due to the high tides and when they open them, a lot of water that was trapped inside rushes out against an incoming tide).

Eddie and I caught a lot of dink reds and I had one 10#er. We didn't catch a single trout from noon to 4PM. As I was launching, there were a few people coming in besides Harvey and none of them caught a trout (some caught nothing) in the lake. The same reports met me from the late returning fishermen. Harvey probably did better than anyone else that I talked to.

We caught all our reds on purple/chartreuse and the baits Harvey tossed over in my boat at the ramp (Down South Minnows). Not a very productive day but the weather was beautiful and fishing with good friends sure beats couch-potatoing.

Thanks for the baits, Harvey.....I like their action.
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            Not free anymore , but it only cost 20 dollars now !

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
              Yeah, me and Eddie showed up at noon to launch just as Harvey and his lovely GF were taking the boat out of the water. At launch time the tide was receding and temp was 50.2 at the dock and in the lake (52.5 outside). Haven't caught much in Moses Lake recently, so we immediately headed outside the floodgate to the shorelines of San Leon-Kemah. Tide was the opposite of the lake and coming in (I know this sounds strange, but the floodgate has been closed a lot due to the high tides and when they open them, a lot of water that was trapped inside rushes out against an incoming tide).

Eddie and I caught a lot of dink reds and I had one 10#er. We didn't catch a single trout from noon to 4PM. As I was launching, there were a few people coming in besides Harvey and none of them caught a trout (some caught nothing) in the lake. The same reports met me from the late returning fishermen. Harvey probably did better than anyone else that I talked to.

We caught all our reds on purple/chartreuse and the baits Harvey tossed over in my boat at the ramp (Down South Minnows). Not a very productive day but the weather was beautiful and fishing with good friends sure beats couch-potatoing.

Thanks for the baits, Harvey.....I like their action.
              Like those down south baits. A friend turned me on to them and they are catchers. A little pricey though.

Comment

saw your post and picked some up this morning. lucky call from Ray and I had a chance to try them out. it caught the only fish of the day.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

A 20 dollar fish ! Sweet

Comment

Fish in' been suck in', bro. It'll heat up. You ready?

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                      Fish in' been suck in', bro. It'll heat up. You ready?
                      Shoot yeh I'm ready !

Comment

Ditch winch= 3 trips. We'll do one and ditch winch for the other two. You want to work all day, we'll watch football after the 30 minute ditch winch job. We'll kick back and let cuddles serve us drinks and chocolate pie.

Comment

It would be better just to give you 20 dollars a Trip ! It cost a 100 a day to rent Gilbert's ditch winch !

Comment

Oh, o.k. thought you had the ditch wench. I called the rental store in t.c. for rental rates and it's a four hour minimum. I guess I'll pull a string line and pay the neighbors kid to hand dig it. I'll take you fishing anyway, bro.

Comment

Working...
                            X