Need thief identified: Broke into camps on Titlum-Tatlum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
    GOT HIM! He's locked up! Ongoing investigation, so no questions please.
    Excellent!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope is roomie violates his rear many, many times.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Excellent news!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great way to start the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            Great way to start the morning.
            Hey JT, Hook 'em Horns!!

Comment

What was the department/County that arrested him? I'd love to see a mugshot to see if he has the same distinctive looking "diick nose" as the thief that stole the big screen projector from the Sand Bar last February.

Comment

Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
                Hey JT, Hook 'em Horns!!
                LOL. It's going to get good soon.

Comment

Excellent news!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I've been asked not to say anything due to the ongoing investigation. Just let it lie fellers.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I've been asked not to say anything due to the ongoing investigation. Just let it lie fellers.
                      I don't think anyone asked you a question about anything pertaining to this.

Comment

Be careful Hogie. You'll liable to come up missing if you talk to much about this case.

This is big time.

I just hope the 350,000 people on Facebook can be quiet until it's completely solved.

Besides, Roy at the Marina said the TT bandit definitely doesn't have a "diick nose" like the sand bar bandit so I'm thru following this case and will wait for the 48 hour episode on it.

Comment

Be careful Hogie. You'll liable to come up missing if you talk to much about this case.

This is big time.

I just hope the 350,000 people on Facebook can be quiet until it's completely solved.

Besides, Roy at the Marina said the TT bandit definitely doesn't have a "diick nose" like the sand bar bandit so I'm thru following this case and will wait for the 48 hour episode on it.
                          Tin fo. This is funny stuff right here though. Top secret CIA Jason Bourne type stuff I guess. Lmao

Comment

Aw geez. JT asked a question, so I said I couldn't answer. What's the problem? I was directly asked not to talk about details. No Jason Bourne stuff. Just doing what I was asked to do. Give me a hard time about something else, like my inability to fish with topwaters. This situation is too serious to me and the rest of the folks affected.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

BREAKING!!!!

The paper has at least provided some details as to who is investigating this case and they pulled out the top one in
                              Inspector Clouseau
                              Attached Files

Comment

What was the department/County that arrested him? I'd love to see a mugshot to see if he has the same distinctive looking "diick nose" as the thief that stole the big screen projector from the Sand Bar last February.
                                Hey, I was wearing those funny glasses with the black fuzzy mustache attached to the nose. That projector doesn't work real well without the screen. Do you still have the screen?
                                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X