No announcement yet.

Help needed at Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I plan on giving Yan my cane after I'm thru with it. Anyone that enjoys it that much, deserves it!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

• Rockin!

Comment

• Yep I do have to say that Yan had that cane guitar down..........
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

• Here's some pics i had,thank's again for showing up .I can't wait to throw FWE a party.
          Attached Files
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• The fourth pic of Yan was before he came out for the solo!

Comment

• Coach in pic 3 = priceless
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• LOOks like Bounty is a #24 fan .

Comment

• no picks of the Chipster
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    LOOks like Bounty is a #24 fan .
                    No good Redneck is a 24 fan, we don't like him cause he annunciate his words...........

Besides Yan is closer than I am...........
                    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

• Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                      No good Redneck is a 24 fan, we don't like him cause he annunciate his words...........

Besides Yan is closer than I am...........
                      I'm a redneck and a 24 fan!!
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        I'm a redneck and a 24 fan!!
                        I can't beleave that 007 you like that dude ,really?

Comment

• Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                          no picks of the Chipster
                          Not right now ,Fp might use them against him so i will wait.

Comment

• nice pics Deano!
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

• Mike, you're no redneck and you never will be unless you learn to listen to Country Music without whining about how much you hate it.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

• Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                                I wanna thank all of yall that came and helped and donated..boom, bountyhunter,oo7,coachlaw, flatoutfishing,reeltime,westendangler,imhammer,rus tys,milkjug,tootall,lurefisher I'm probably forgetting some names too but THANK yall I think we raised somewhere in the neighborhood of 50,000 $$ what a miracle!! thanks for running the bar too 007 sandy and bountyhunter!! last but not least I wanna thank slicklineops Ryan he manned the food line for 12 solid hours thanks buddy! we gotta get RustyS and Too Tall over here what great people!
                                No problem bud,I learned all that from an old budddy of mine that i had to teach to cut brisket..Oh yea where's my foil pans & 2 gallons of sauce simf.haha.A grey dually came by my house looking for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X