No announcement yet.

Hogs at San Luis Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also the photo shows him standing there... but I see no bandages covering the wounds on his "forearm" if I had stitches all over my legs and bandages last thing I'd want to put on is jeans... Seems fishy... I have seen pigs crossing the channels out there I have been charged by a single hog out in Wallisville late at night I was on a mud flat a damn if the SOB didn't come straight at me... I left my waders in the mud and rolled into boat screaming lol
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I will let you know if you startle a hog it will stand its ground... And will attack if it is protecting something... Bet your arse on that... They are mean and it is kill or be killed once they attack...

Comment

If you surprise one he might make a pass and try to hook you when he goes by, and you definately want to get the heck out of the way...I just dont see a pair stalking that dude with his lantern out at the pass...sounds like fish storyto me, or maybe an embelishment by a writer trying to sell more adds in the SeaBreeze news.
        Last edited by OR19; April 13, 2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

dang the stingrays gonna be the least of our worries now!!! insane
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

There is definitely more to the story than what is reported... LOL I'm sure he instigated the ordeal... And got just a little more than he expected...LOL None the less he pissed the hog off to the point he was on the menu...

Comment

The only part of that "article" that is remotely true is that part about being drunk.
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

" Save a Flounder, GIG a Pig ! "
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                  There is definitely more to the story than what is reported... LOL I'm sure he instigated the ordeal... And got just a little more than he expected...LOL None the less he pissed the hog off to the point he was on the menu...
                  I agree and you don't piss a hog off unless you got a pack a dogs and a sidearm...

Comment

lol.... they obviously killed the hog while drunk and then made up the coolest story they could think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
                      The only part of that "article" that is remotely true is that part about being drunk.

I also call bs on it being in SLP. They were so drunk they forgot where they were at.

Comment

????????? Me dunno.

Pigs can swim-remember the diving pig in San Marcos-what was its name-dangit????!!

I like the article-especially his cousin was passed out drunk. Who knows except the two guys????

I aint seen a pig at SLP, but in East Bay the "Hog Pens" used to be my favorite fishing spot. Pigs are all over League City (4 legged ones) and they hired animal control folks since the pigs were rooting up lawns.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am just wondering where the picture was taken, because it looks like the Amazon or Sandy's homeland of Louisiana Just playing Sandy!
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I could run Public Data and find their address and then google and see if pic was in backyard???
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

There's no doubt they can swim. I 've seen one right out in the middle of the intracoastal just pass the locks going into west bay in Matagorda. Surprised the hell out of me. Talk about potential to mess up a lower unit. But I still am siding with the "drunk story" side of the argument
                              XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

I seen a few pigs at SLP-they was big ugly fatties trying to get a tan but all they did was block the sun for others!!

Comment

Working...
                                X