Blockade Runners Weekend of May 1&2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runners Weekend of May 1&2

Well y'all, I'm really not so sure what this weekend has in store for me. My uncle passed away today and I may be be making the trek back to N.O. again this weekend. The weather also looks pretty darn bad as well. It's been my tradition for some time to post up on Wednesday nights what the plans are for the upcoming weekend, but as of now, I don't know what my plans will be. As things come together, I'll post up and let y'all know if anyone was wanting to come out. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

sorry to hear about your uncle Sandy.... what a year
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Man that's terrible! Really sorry Sandy. Prayers for you and your family!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

our thoughts and prayers are with you
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

sorry to hear about that Sandy prayers sent bro.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. He was in a lot of pain and now he is free of it. Just got off the phone with my mom, and while she misses her brother, she is relieved that he is in a better place now. I was hugely relieved to learn that he and my other uncle had made peace with each other. They had a feud running since Katrina and thankfully my other uncle realized it was best to swallow some pride and bury the hatchet rather than lose his brother on poor terms. I spoke to Mom for a while and she advised me not to come. Even more importantly I spoke to my cousins tonight and they told me not to come all the way back after just being there. They said he wouldn't have wanted me to go through all the travel again. Even with all that, it's been a difficult decision to make. I have decided that they are right and therefore I won't be going home.

I will be heading out to the camp on Friday evening. The winds are supposed to be high all weekend with chances of storms each day. But I need to get out there something aweful after all this. Anyone interested in coming out, just lemme know when to pick you up. - Sandy
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Think you might have room for a Flounder boat at the dock?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Sandy, Sorry to hear about your uncle passing. Hang in there, bud. If He leads you to it, He will lead you through it. Prayers sent for you & your family. Glad everything got ironed out o.k.
                Goin' to be blowin' a gale agin this weekend. Hopefully this'll be one of the last ones before the season changes.

Comment

Bert, you sure you want out in all that wind? If so, it'd be great to have you. Yep Schu, it's gonna be blowin', but at least not a norther.

Comment

I haven't been paying attention to the forecast. I might need to get out even if it's blown out.
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

sorry to hear about your uncle Sandy.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Sandy,prayers sent
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your family losses.
                          Take care....

Comment

Thanks again y'all.

It's lookin' like I'll be headed out to the camp Saturday morning. Sunday looks nice at least.

Comment

Sandy.
                              I just picked up OT fri thru mon night, cant turn this down.
                              Have fun and knock a few back for me.
                              Bert

Comment

Working...
                              X