No announcement yet.

Blockade Runners Weekend of May 1&2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your uncle, Sandy. May God be especially close to you and your family at this time.
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

No problem Bert. Just remember next weekend!

Thanks Plugger. Death is just a part of life, but we never get used to dealing with it.

Looks like me and Primer for Saturday and we'll be joined by Redstikr on Sunday. If anybody else wants in, just lemme know. - Sandy
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Besides this weekend, I'll be working the following 2 weekends in a row. It's gonna be awhile before I make it back out but maybe by then the summer pattern will be established and the winds will lay down.

Tell Tres I said hello and I bought his album off iTunes.

PS....Don't be a bad impresion to Austin. He is such a young impressionable boy! Baaaahahahahahaaaaaaa!
        Last edited by 2112; April 30, 2010, 09:45 PM.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post

PS....Don't be a bad impresion to Austin. He is such a young impressionable boy! Baaaahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post

What?
            We just don't want to lead you down the wrong path in life grasshopper.
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

man sorry to hear about your uncle..
              Boats and hoes.

Comment

What?
                We just don't want to lead you down the wrong path in life grasshopper.
                This from the guy who can't wait until Primer's old enough to take him to Lipsticks.

No need to worry. The kid's got a good head on his shoulders and unlike the rest of you rabble, I'll lead him down the right path.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  This from the guy who can't wait until Primer's old enough to take him to Lipsticks.

No need to worry. The kid's got a good head on his shoulders and unlike the rest of you rabble, I'll lead him down the right path.
                  Isn't it past you're bed time?

Comment

You have to admit even though it would be expensive, a FWE meet at Lipsticks or Heart Breakers would be cool!
                    We'd be living in sin, boys!

Comment

You have to admit even though it would be expensive, a FWE meet at Lipsticks or Heart Breakers would be cool!
                      We'd be living in sin, boys!
                      Tisk tisk..
                      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Tisk tisk..

Just think of it as a trip to Porky's!

Comment

LMAO! Been a loooong time since I saw a Porky's reference. Freakin' hilarious stuff.

Comment

Well i'm out here sittin on the front porch. Purple martins flying around sound of water slapping a hull of a boat and birds chirping. Its quiet for camp and coach is napping. Sure is nice out here. If the wind would lay I could fish. But the breeze feels grreat!

Comment

Well i'm out here sittin on the front porch. Purple martins flying around sound of water slapping a hull of a boat and birds chirping. Its quiet for camp and coach is napping. Sure is nice out here. If the wind would lay I could fish. But the breeze feels grreat!
                              Yup. I bet it is nice. It'd be even nicer with a cold beer in you're hand...Oops!

Comment

Yup. I bet it is nice. It'd be even nicer with a cold beer in you're hand...Oops!
                                Stop tryin to drag me down bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X