No announcement yet.

Thieves Got Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really sorry to hear that. It has become a free for all in the West Beach communities. We got robbed in Pirates while we were upstairs in the house. Freakin' SOB's took off with whatever they found downstairs. All these thieves scout around as if they are contractors.....they are very wily.....they know what's up, especially when people come and go. There seems to be zero fear, as there is very little police patrol. As sad as it is, you just have to lock all your belongings up.

Comment

I was down there this past weekend I got pulled over 5x in Pirates area on the golf cart from 11PM - 12AM Saturday night... I was hitting up some of the lights in the area.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

yep Coe-my parents are moving to Lafitte's from Jam Beach-saw all 3 cops working Pirates around C.C. and 4 way SS and radaring near there. Glad they are doing something at least, but you make a good point, seems like priorities are carts, not crooks-waste of resources and wrong emphasis on rule enforcement. Adios Lyda-you worthless mayor-good riddance and please stay in Cuba next time ya go there for "hurricane study".
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm sorry someone stole your stuff. I've lived here in jamaica beach a good while and have NEVER had anything stolen. Our police drive every street all night with a spotlight.
          The hurricane brought in a lot of crooks/contractors that were stealing when they could. I'm always more careful about locking up in the spring and summer. With more renters and kids out of school there is a greater chance of crime.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Anybody been to the pawn shops around????

Comment

Working...
            X