I finally have one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
    Quick update. $400 and this boat will be 100% paid for. I hope to knock that out by the 2nd week in Sept.

My 2 year old tells me every once in a while. 'I wanna go on ma boat'. I cant wait to take her out there. She already has her Dora CG approved life jacket. Just need one for the Chihuahua. lol

Quick question on a bimini. Do they take up a whole lot of space when not in use?
    That's some great news!No the bimini does not take up a bunch of space on my boat get one it will help the family out!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Congratulations !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Get one that folds down flat on aft deck so as to not take up deck/fishing area space and fits right-do your measurements-also make sure the overhead clearance is good enough. The family will thank you for it. I busted my old Bimini due to running in rough waves and snapped a bracket-I suggest you fold it down when running fast in rough water!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X